KNIGHTON

Advertisement
I told y'all that he's currently down to Miami/FSU. Are you saying that I don't know ****? Cause that's from his mouth as of yesterday.
Bro chillax

I’m just saying in reference to Ivans CB, no one knows where he’ll go and it’s gonna be a dogfight.
I know it’s easy to get triggered since a lot of people come after you since you bring a heavy scoop to the board - but that’s not what I’m doing.

Advertisement
I love Knighton's game. Adding him to Chaney would solidify the nation's top RB class. Almost as important is opening up some kind of pipeline to Deerfield. It's absolutely ridiculous that one of the state's top programs is right in our backyard and we can't get a single Buck to sign with Miami.

Advertisement
Josh Jacobs a projected 1st rounder. Not a player comp but it just shows that being a workhorse in college ain’t necessary. He’d have a chance to save his body and ball out when he touches the ball.

This is true and also Cam Akers was supposed to be all world but has looked very average behind that putrid FSU OL.

Bro chillax

I’m just saying in reference to Ivans CB, no one knows where he’ll go and it’s gonna be a dogfight.
I know it’s easy to get triggered since a lot of people come after you since you bring a heavy scoop to the board - but that’s not what I’m doing.

I'm fine bro. LOL
👍

Advertisement
This is true and also Cam Akers was supposed to be all world but has looked very average behind that putrid FSU OL.

Hope kids start to pay more attention to this. I know Chaney does just from his comments. He wants a loaded backfield with him. All a RB needs is one good season and a great combine with low mileage and NFL teams will blow their load.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The Knighton recruitment is down to Miami and FSU as of now. He loves Miami.
Family wants him down here, however he likes the depth chart at FSU and genuinely liked the school.

It'll be a battle.
Add this to him being a Deerfield kid and the writing is on the wall...

Advertisement
Back