KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys gotta remember it’s not a bad thing that our rb depth chart looks much better than FSU’s. Akers is most likely leaving after this year and they have no one after that. We have Harris, Lingard, Martin, Burns, and Chaney for 2020. Who knows if Dallas will be here.

I would just remind Him that you only need one year of “showing out” before you can leave!

The NFL loves fresh legs and you will get pushed down draft boards if you have 3 or 4 years of heavy work loads
Exactly. Jonathan Taylor May be the a top 3 back in the country but chryst hasn’t been doing his career any favors that’s for sure. Kids a work horse

Advertisement
Advertisement
The running back room for us if he comes he will see time. Dallas might declare this year (having a kid). That would have 2020 RBS as cam, lingard (see how he looks coming off injury), asa martin (same with injury). Then you have Cheney.

Honestly think FSU wins out here and that will mainly be due to the PT factor there. I hope I’m wrong obviously. Him and Cheney could be very special and benefit each other, hopefully he sees that.
I sort of disagree with this. The reason being a lot of rb in college are being smarter these days. If you look at it elite rb likes to be paired with another elite back to keep the wear and tear down. Georgia and Alabama backs do this all the time. After next season Cam and Lo will probably declare for the NFL barring injury. Leaving playing time for Chaney and Knighton. If I were the staff this would be my selling point. The average shelf life for a NFL rb is short preserve yourself young lad.

Advertisement
If you come in and you show u can play you’ll play. Even if your position room is stacked
That's not always the case, unless you're MUCH superior than the other guys on the depth chart.

On stacked teams, there's future 1st rounders who have to sit the bench in the beginning of their career.
If you have 4 stud RB's you can't play all 4.

Advertisement
Back