KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Was going to commit on May 17 but now may wait until August. Wants to commit before his season starts. Says UM and FSPOO are recruiting him the hardest right now. Both Hickson and Field are on him hard. Says his heart is telling him something right now but he’s not going to release it yet.
Good he’s delaying his decision , hmmm

Advertisement
Was going to commit on May 17 but now may wait until August. Wants to commit before his season starts. Says UM and FSPOO are recruiting him the hardest right now. Both Hickson and Field are on him hard. Says his heart is telling him something right now but he’s not going to release it yet.

This is the type of recruitment that Field and Hickson were brought in to win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s not a can’t miss player. He may end up being good where he goes but there are higher rated players at each position he plays

He's very versatile and from all reports smart football wise and physical. I think my point is he's the type of kid that we waste our time recruiting guys that we know aren't going to come here and are $EC bound and try to circle back and this kid gives us the finger.

He's very versatile and from all reports smart football wise and physical. I think my point is he's the type of kid that we waste our time recruiting guys that we know aren't going to come here and are $EC bound and try to circle back and this kid gives us the finger.
I get that point. But we can’t just fill the roster out with plan b kids. We have to chase top tier talent for a while. It’s only April. And picking up kids just to drop them later looks bad and u don’t wanna burn bridges because south Florida can sure as **** hold a grudge.

I get that point. But we can’t just fill the roster out with plan b kids. We have to chase top tier talent for a while. It’s only April. And picking up kids just to drop them later looks bad and u don’t wanna burn bridges because south Florida can sure as **** hold a grudge.

Bama is showing interest and kicking the tires but he's a plan B kid to us. Seems logical.

Advertisement
Also Alabama was at practice looking at Knighton, McDougle and believe it or not, Restrepo.

I believe it. He's athletic and plays with his hair on fire. He may not have length, but he still looks like a very solid safety prospect to me.

Advertisement
Back