KNIGHTON

In this case, it is the kid. I’m not talking about HS. This kid had stated many times, both publicly and at least to Miami’s staff (if not multiple staffs) that he wants to play RB. And that’s fine. It’s just idiotic, that’s all.

As far as your last point, no doubt about it. If this kid is on my team, he’s getting the football in space. But he would be a heavy take at DB at either of these schools, yet he’s hellbent on playing RB. That’s not smart, IMO, but to each his own.
Oh okay, I didn't know that. My apologies.

Yeah I don't know why a kid would want to play running back over CB right now.

Advertisement
Knighton is without a doubt a better back than Holmes. Not close.

But Miami is in a great spot with (I feel) the #1 back in the state absolutely locked up already.

Pairing Chaney with Parrish, Knighton, or Holmes would be an A+ RB haul. I think Knighton is the best of that bunch, therefore obviously would be the best of the best if they can sign him, but I don't see him going to a school with another alpha at the position. He will be committing to FSU within the next few weeks, IMO. Holmes is going to be very interesting because he says he's taking it all the way to signing day. So what does he do if FSU has Knighton and Toafili already locked up? And Miami has Chaney and Parrish? Might wind up playing himself. I'm really interested in what happens at these RB spots in the state the next 8 months. And of course UF is going to be going hard after Bowman, and if somehow Clemson steals him, they'll turn up the heat on these other kids.

Is your prediction speculation or based what you’ve heard?

It’s recruiting and it’s April. Everything is speculation and also based off what I’ve heard. Those are kind of the same thing. But reading the tea leaves, I think most people expect him to commit to FSU soon. Where he actually signs is another conversation.

Valid points. Disappointing if he does commit there. It’s a **** show despite the depth. Hopefully, Manny doesn’t move on and continues to recruit him.

It doesn't matter if he's a great Runningback. Point is he's good with the ball in his hands bruh, and I saw him as well I know this for a fact. Is he good with the ball in his hands? Yes or No? Does he have elite speed? Can he be used like Percy Harvin or Reggie Bush? If yes sign him up. Rondale Moore in a Miami Uniform sounds good to me.
This man just said Reggie Bush????? Im done with yall bro

Advertisement
Bro Holmes is not running back period. Saw him in person it’s so obvious. Looks like a corner. I rather go out of state if we miss on Knighton.
agree totally with you, he does not have the body of a running back, he is more built for DB.

Advertisement
Besides that, they also featured him as PR, KOR, they used him well in the pass game (screens, wheel routes, etc).
Caziah Holmes doesnt have to be a running back to be used as a punt returner. In an offense Reggie Bush was not used any more creatively than the average bellcow running back is used

Caziah Holmes doesnt have to be a running back to be used as a punt returner. In an offense Reggie Bush was not used any more creatively than the average bellcow running back is used

Back in 04-05 when Bush was running around in college jet sweep handoffs to him was seen as cutting edge..

Dont forget how different the college football landscape was just over 10 years ago

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back