KNIGHTON

Knighton is without a doubt a better back than Holmes. Not close.

But Miami is in a great spot with (I feel) the #1 back in the state absolutely locked up already.

Pairing Chaney with Parrish, Knighton, or Holmes would be an A+ RB haul. I think Knighton is the best of that bunch, therefore obviously would be the best of the best if they can sign him, but I don't see him going to a school with another alpha at the position. He will be committing to FSU within the next few weeks, IMO. Holmes is going to be very interesting because he says he's taking it all the way to signing day. So what does he do if FSU has Knighton and Toafili already locked up? And Miami has Chaney and Parrish? Might wind up playing himself. I'm really interested in what happens at these RB spots in the state the next 8 months. And of course UF is going to be going hard after Bowman, and if somehow Clemson steals him, they'll turn up the heat on these other kids.

Advertisement
Knighton over Holmes and it’s not even close. Holmes needs to play dB. These kids do a terrible job of picking positions. Not only does he have higher nfl potential at dB but dbs make a ton more money over a longer period of time. I don’t know who’s in these kids ear telling them go play running back when they have a chance and are better at dB. Happened with MAR last year as well.

Advertisement
Knighton over Holmes and it’s not even close. Holmes needs to play dB. These kids do a terrible job of picking positions. Not only does he have higher nfl potential at dB but dbs make a ton more money over a longer period of time. I don’t know who’s in these kids ear telling them go play running back when they have a chance and are better at dB. Happened with MAR last year as well.

You’ve got to be an incredibly unintelligent kid to dig your heels in on playing RB when it’s pretty common knowledge you’ve got just as much upside as a DB. With all the data we have on injuries, shelf life, contracts, etc...you’re incredibly dumb to insist you play RB. Have this kid go talk to Duke Johnson. Give Leon Washington a call.

He’s not a natural RB but is a 98th percentile athlete who can make a ton of money playing DB and not have to eat with a bib for the rest of his life after he’s done playing. Totally moronic.

Advertisement
Even if that’s the case, FSU is a **** and is about to fire Taggart, real soon. Keep on recruiting him. This Fall, it will get ugly in Tally again.
If they lose and with that schedule and no real qb I definitely see them no making a bowl next year. 5-7

You’ve got to be an incredibly unintelligent kid to dig your heels in on playing RB when it’s pretty common knowledge you’ve got just as much upside as a DB. With all the data we have on injuries, shelf life, contracts, etc...you’re incredibly dumb to insist you play RB. Have this kid go talk to Duke Johnson. Give Leon Washington a call.

He’s not a natural RB but is a 98th percentile athlete who can make a ton of money playing DB and not have to eat with a bib for the rest of his life after he’s done playing. Totally moronic.

It's not necessarily the kid.
They do what their team needs.
And if you have a kid with rare talent, you put the ball in his hands.

Advertisement
by stands I mean the bottom walkway. Leaning over the track. but yeah you right. He probably is going to be on the sidelines this year.
They had like 47 coaches and he walked passed all of them to talk to his dad
He was on the sidelines most of last year.

It's not necessarily the kid.
They do what their team needs.
And if you have a kid with rare talent, you put the ball in his hands.

In this case, it is the kid. I’m not talking about HS. This kid had stated many times, both publicly and at least to Miami’s staff (if not multiple staffs) that he wants to play RB. And that’s fine. It’s just idiotic, that’s all.

As far as your last point, no doubt about it. If this kid is on my team, he’s getting the football in space. But he would be a heavy take at DB at either of these schools, yet he’s hellbent on playing RB. That’s not smart, IMO, but to each his own.

Advertisement
Man if Holmes wants to play Runningback sell him on Runningback. I don't understand that group of fans arguing where these kids feel is the best position for them. We had Runningbacks get caught from behind last year, so I understand why we're dictating where Holmes need to play. Sign Knighton and Holmes up honestly. You can never have too many toys. I tell both Holmes and Knighton Runningbacks have a short shelf life in the NFL. Splitting carries will help all of you.

For some reason I feel FSU with get Knighton and Holmes. Their OC Briles will find ways to use all of his Weapons... While Miami will fuss over too much Talent.

Man if Holmes wants to play Runningback sell him on Runningback. I don't understand that group of fans arguing where these kids feel is the best position for them. We had Runningbacks get caught from behind last year, so I understand why we're dictating where Holmes need to play. Sign Knighton and Holmes up honestly. You can never have too many toys. I tell both Holmes and Knighton Runningbacks have a short shelf life in the NFL. Splitting carries will help all of you.

For some reason I feel FSU with get Knighton and Holmes. Their OC Briles will find ways to use all of his Weapons... While Miami will fuss over too much Talent.
Bro Holmes is not running back period. Saw him in person it’s so obvious. Looks like a corner. I rather go out of state if we miss on Knighton.

Bro Holmes is not running back period. Saw him in person it’s so obvious. Looks like a corner. I rather go out of state if we miss on Knighton.

It doesn't matter if he's a great Runningback. Point is he's good with the ball in his hands bruh, and I saw him as well I know this for a fact. Is he good with the ball in his hands? Yes or No? Does he have elite speed? Can he be used like Percy Harvin or Reggie Bush? If yes sign him up. Rondale Moore in a Miami Uniform sounds good to me.

Advertisement
Back