KJ Osborn

Cause 1 guy out of 10,000 outplayed his ranking?

Smh.

I know you're not that delusional to think..only 1 in 10,000 players exceed their recruiting rankings. So i'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Advertisement
I know you're not that delusional to think..only 1 in 10,000 players exceed their recruiting rankings. So i'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
That’s obviously hyperbole, but the math isn’t on your side. The % of players going to the next level increase exponentially with each star. So yea, you’ll find the 2* players who make it to the NFL. But they’re outliers. The star system is actuay pretty accurate.

Advertisement
KJ is a near-perfect grad transfer. He’s talented, and playing for a better chance to impress NFL scouts. He’ll play against better competition in the ACC. He’ll lead the younger players by example. He’ll contribute immediately. Younger players will need to earn playing time rather than playing out of necessity.

I’d take two or three of him every season where there’s a spot up for grabs.

KJ is a near-perfect grad transfer. He’s talented, and playing for a better chance to impress NFL scouts. He’ll play against better competition in the ACC. He’ll lead the younger players by example. He’ll contribute immediately. Younger players will need to earn playing time rather than playing out of necessity.

I’d take two or three of him every season where there’s a spot up for grabs.
Spot on post. He will also teach the younger guys how to be men and work at their crafts

Looking forward to seeing what he can do.

What's the old saying?...Florida 2 stars are 5 stars everywhere else?

Advertisement
KJ is definitely going to contribute....but let's not over hype him til we see it in a real game vs p5 comp....

KJ is definitely going to contribute....but let's not over hype him til we see it in a real game vs p5 comp....

You don’t get added to this watchlist during the season if you not legit

It's beginning to seem like schools would be smart to sign any recruit from IMG regardless of stars.

You play at IMG you are playing at the highest HS level

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm confident he'll make the catch that continues the winning streak against fsu.

Here's to THAT catch being the one that puts us up 35-7 at the half this year. It hardly ever is on both fronts but I NEED that game to just be an ol' fashioned curbstomping this year.

Advertisement
Back