KJ Osborn

TheEye

Mario and Dan are upgrades. Period.
This guy is out to prove himself, big time. He left most of our wide receivers in the dust yesterday. Outperformed the D he was up against. 2 star out IMG and Buffalo transfer making a name for himself on the Canes!

Advertisement
This guy is out to prove himself, big time. He left most of our wide receivers in the dust yesterday. Outperformed the D he was up against. 2 star out IMG and Buffalo transfer making a name for himself on the Canes!

He may not be as skilled as Ahmmon but he is exactly the leader Ahmmon would have been had he not gotten injured and stayed his SR year.

Advertisement
KJ will be extremely productive this year, especially with all the attention JT4 will get from defenses. Then, when you factor in the two TE's and guys like Pope, Payton and potentially Hightower (not counting on Wiggins), it will truly be pick your poison with this skills group.
Yet we have people saying that the WR corps is a weakness of the team. I just don't see it at all

Advertisement
KJ will be extremely productive this year, especially with all the attention JT4 will get from defenses. Then, when you factor in the two TE's and guys like Pope, Payton and potentially Hightower (not counting on Wiggins), it will truly be pick your poison with this skills group.

Music to my ears

He has it all to succeed at this level

Mindset
Speed
Route running
Hands
Leader qualities

Checks all the boxes and seems like a good role model the rest of the receivers need in terms of how to be a college receiver in all aspects
Wake me when he beats Florrida's Safeties for an 80 yard slant and not our two 5'8 walk on safeties

Look whadya know..another strike against the star whores. I've finally realized that they are in fact the biggest cancer in this fanbase.

Advertisement
He has it all to succeed at this level

Mindset
Speed
Route running
Hands
Leader qualities

Checks all the boxes and seems like a good role model the rest of the receivers need in terms of how to be a college receiver in all aspects
Definitely the hands. My goodness.

Advertisement
Whoooa lets not start sucking each others ****s yet, can we wait to crown him untill he does it in a real game?

All we can go by is what we've seen thus far, and all signs are pointing to him having a productive season this yr. Not only has he already shown that he can be a productive receiver at the 1A level, but more importantly his intangibles are elite. Just look at his development since high school compared to now-it's a night & day difference. Stating the obvious that we should all wait until a player proves it in a game setting, before highlighting their potential/ability, doesn't require intelligence and isn't even worth repeating. It actually doesn't even require you to be a fan of a team. Sometimes it's important to go out on a limb and take a position, as long as you're willing to be accountable for what you say.

All we can go by is what we've seen thus far, and all signs are pointing to him having a productive season this yr. Not only has he already shown that he can be a productive receiver at the 1A level, but more importantly his intangibles are elite. Just look at his development since high school compared to now-it's a night & day difference. Stating the obvious that we should all wait until a player proves it in a game setting, before highlighting their potential/ability, doesn't require intelligence and isn't even worth repeating. It actually doesn't even require you to be a fan of a team. Sometimes it's important to go out on a limb and take a position, as long as you're willing to be accountable for what you say.
"PRoductive receiver" is a very vague statement... Balling out against AKron and the Eastern Michigans of the world dont get me hard. HE hasnt shown me ****.. I'd rather we just say its the off season and we need to find some **** to get hard about. JT4, Harley, Hightower, have me more excited

Advertisement
Back