KJ Osborn on Jim Rome

Canedog

Senior
Premium
KJ hit Rome’s show after his big game and TD for the Vikings. At the end of the interview he spoke about the brotherhood of the U players. Talked about how former players constantly were showing up and reaching out to each other.

Maybe Canes git some jungle karma outa this.

Advertisement
When Miami's best players are one-year transfer options, doesn't say much or the brotherhood or program.

If I were a Buffalo fan I'd be claiming the **** out of this kid and stealing that Miami thunder. Kid earned All-Mac honors as a junior up there.

All that to say, give me a thousand KJ Osborns at Miami; one of few bright spots in that awful 2019 season.

Always proud of dudes like Osborn that fully embraced the program and continue to rep it as they continue to succeed. Always sad too that even though things worked out for them that the program was such trash while they were here. So many of these kids expected better, I'm sure were promised better and they deserved better.

Advertisement
Always proud of dudes like Osborn that fully embraced the program and continue to rep it as they continue to succeed. Always sad too that even though things worked out for them that the program was such trash while they were here. So many of these kids expected better, I'm sure were promised better and they deserved better.
Was a good level headed dude who I wish rubbed off on the other receivers. Instead dumb and dumber would post their “highlights “ after getting snuffed by the reigning 305 champions at FIU.

You may not say KJ being a transfer says much about the brotherhood, but KJ said just the opposite! Said how he was onlyest at Miami a year and the brotherhood took him in all the way. Raved about it.

Muther f***ing Buffalo can claim him all they wants but when he was on with Rome he just talked about The U.
That's my Dog right there, lol. I totally agree

Jim F'n Rome?!?!

star wars GIF

Advertisement
As I said previously, KJ wasn't here long enough to "Catch the Culture," so I bet from his perspective it was cool interacting with some of the greats who appreciated his efforts. He was probably not expecting them to return to a program that's let them down.

As I said previously, KJ wasn't here long enough to "Catch the Culture," so I bet from his perspective it was cool interacting with some of the greats who appreciated his efforts. He was probably not expecting them to return to a program that's let them down.
Yeah I wonder how the bond with his old Buffalo teammates is as well since we claim his one year success as our own.

Advertisement
When Miami's best players are one-year transfer options, doesn't say much or the brotherhood or program.

If I were a Buffalo fan I'd be claiming the **** out of this kid and stealing that Miami thunder. Kid earned All-Mac honors as a junior up there.

All that to say, give me a thousand KJ Osborns at Miami; one of few bright spots in that awful 2019 season.
But facts he was a transfer and not a local.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back