Kj Jefferson...commits to UCF

No, it’s not if your eyes have been wide open for a while now.
I hear you but at some point you have to win a high level portal battle. Mario better figure out something quick cuz this night & day results between hs/portal are killing us when the most important position on the field depends on the portal where we're failing miserably.

Advertisement
I hear you but at some point you have to win a high level portal battle. Mario better figure out something quick cuz this night & day results between hs/portal are killing us when the most important position on the field depends on the portal where we're failing miserably.
Not gonna count Mario out until the dust settles but yeah he’s gonna have to flip some trends for sure

Lmao.. que the meltdown 3..2..1
1704134803892.gif

Mario was never going to work out here. He’s overly methodical when you can’t afford to be. I don’t know if it’s analysis paralysis or what. His ability to adapt is non-existent. The game has long passed him by. We’ll have to put up with two more disastrous seasons before we cut him loose. I think losing to Duke/Manny next year will get most of the pitchforks out.

Advertisement
Mario was never going to work out here. He’s overly methodical when you can’t afford to be. I don’t know if it’s analysis paralysis or what. His ability to adapt is non-existent. The game has long passed him by. We’ll have to put up with two more disastrous seasons before we cut him loose. I think losing to Duke/Manny next year will get most of the pitchforks out.

Maybe then Miami will finally go get Lane Kiffin like they’ve should’ve done multiple times already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back