Kj Jefferson...commits to UCF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gus' offense is the prefect fit for him.
Agree, its the best offense to showcase his talents. Not sure its the best offense to hep him address his shortcomings and work towards actually making an NFL roster (assuming thats his end goal even though I don't think he has the natural arm talent for it either way).

As much as his stats took a dive under Enos, I actually thought he got better as a more traditional passer doing the kinds of things he will need to in the NFL.

Advertisement
If we go into the year with what we currently have, there will be no amount of preseason hype and sunshine pumping that will get me excited for next season.
Yeah all that stuff is just entertainment. I stopped listening to it a long time ago

I’ll be hype to watch us play because I always am, but the expectations stopped years ago

I never thought we would fix everything in the portal, but also I think we will find some pieces to help

Agree, its the best offense to showcase his talents. Not sure its the best offense to hep him address his shortcomings and work towards actually making an NFL roster (assuming thats his end goal even though I don't think he has the natural arm talent for it either way).

As much as his stats took a dive under Enos, I actually thought he got better as a more traditional passer doing the kinds of things he will need to in the NFL.
Probably but the league isn't afraid to draft spread quarterbacks like they used to be. His athletic ability is is best attribute and hiding it in a drop-back system might be detrimental to his future prospects.

Advertisement
Back