Kj Jefferson...commits to UCF

Does he inspire WR's to want to come play with him? Seems like a massive upgrade from TVD, on his ability to extend plays and leadership alone. Just not sure he's the best we can do with the $$ we're offering. We shall see

Advertisement
Definitely not my first choice, but he was really good in 2021/2022. Would be a significant upgrade over what we currently have on the roster

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is Jacurri Brown with a lot of experience. Not sure you pay for that but its not my money

He is infinitely better than Jacurri Brown. Come on, man.

At least the Jacurri Brown we saw last year. We'll talk again after the bowl, but this is beyond silly.

QB wins isn't a stat, but KJ won 7 games in 2021 and 2022 in the best division in the country with a roster significantly less talented than almost everyone he played. He played REALLY well against a lot of good teams (and poorly at times, too). But the version of Jacurri Brown we've seen to this point has been nothing short of dreadful. Jacurri threw 3 picks in 45 attempts last year. KJ threw 4 picks in 294 attempts in 2021. 5 picks last year in 300 attempts.

KJ Jefferson is the player you're hoping Jacurri Brown becomes when you recruit him. But it's highly offensive to Jefferson to say he's Jacurri Brown after what we saw last year.

Advertisement
Posted this in one of the other QB threads

Some say stats do not matter

IMG_4289.png
IMG_4290.png

Advertisement
He is infinitely better than Jacurri Brown. Come on, man.

At least the Jacurri Brown we saw last year. We'll talk again after the bowl, but this is beyond silly.

QB wins isn't a stat, but KJ won 7 games in 2021 and 2022 in the best division in the country with a roster significantly less talented than almost everyone he played. He played REALLY well against a lot of good teams (and poorly at times, too). But the version of Jacurri Brown we've seen to this point has been nothing short of dreadful. Jacurri threw 3 picks in 45 attempts last year. KJ threw 4 picks in 294 attempts in 2021. 5 picks last year in 300 attempts.

KJ Jefferson is the player you're hoping Jacurri Brown becomes when you recruit him. But it's highly offensive to Jefferson to say he's Jacurri Brown after what we saw last year.
I get everything you said. I'm not against him transferring to Miami and being the QB. I will root my *** for him.

Advertisement
Back