Kiy Hester update from Rivals Adam Friedman

Advertisement
Wow, have made several business trips to Birmingham - not impressed. It's an old steel town, grimy, smelly.

Born and raised in SoFla and moved to TN 4 years ago... I've been to Arkansas and to Jersey (family), Hester is definitely going to be like wtf... If those who've been to Bama and think its a dump, Arkansas is not much different but more backwoods, short of places like Little Rock, which is a straight up ghetto.

Only a person from Arkansas would defend Arkansas.

Not from Arkansas, I do live in the South(ATL) and love it. Having lived in NY and Miami(not the south) I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. It just kills me that so many people are naive to the joys of playing football at a southern school, for example the abundance of beautiful coeds. I know, Ark is in the South so it must be full of racists, kid will be greeted with burning crosses and white robes.

Advertisement
Kid from Jersey going to Arkansas? Now that's what I call culture shock.

You do realize that Arkansas is in the US right, people kill me on here with some comments about the south. It's not like everyone is going to be walking around in overalls with no shoes on and smoking a corn cob pipe while drinking moonshine.

I've lived all over the South, and most Southerners make fun of Arkansas, it's that bad. Mississippi makes fun of Arkansas, as does West Virginia.

Only a person from Arkansas would defend Arkansas.

Not from Arkansas, I do live in the South(ATL) and love it. Having lived in NY and Miami(not the south) I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. It just kills me that so many people are naive to the joys of playing football at a southern school, for example the abundance of beautiful coeds. I know, Ark is in the South so it must be full of racists, kid will be greeted with burning crosses and white robes.

You right.

Advertisement
Back