Kiy Hester update from Rivals Adam Friedman

TriStarCane

Coaching Carousel 2029
Hester is going to visit Arkansas on December 11th and then will be in Miami on December 13th. Seems like we have a shot if we get him on campus. We need difference makers and quality depth at safety badly

Advertisement
Kid from Jersey going to Arkansas? Now that's what I call culture shock.

You do realize that Arkansas is in the US right, people kill me on here with some comments about the south. It's not like everyone is going to be walking around in overalls with no shoes on and smoking a corn cob pipe while drinking moonshine.

Advertisement
It's okay, people in Arkansas are not a protected group, we're allowed to make fun of them. ;-)

You do realize that Arkansas is in the US right, people kill me on here with some comments about the south. It's not like everyone is going to be walking around in overalls with no shoes on and smoking a corn cob pipe while drinking moonshine.

Today I learned the US has one culture, good to know.

As a Jersey guy I can tell you there is culture shock going from North Jersey to South Jersey. Ha

Advertisement

^Hasn't been to Arkansas

I've been to Jersey multiple times to see family and lived in Texarkana for a couple of months...in addition to Knoxville, Gainesville, Laredo, Charlotte, Savannah...but tell me more about the South and how I don't know what I'm talking about.

If he is from anywhere close to either the city OR Philly than Fayetteville, Arkansas, is going to be QUITE a bit different for him.

As a northerner I've been to Birmingham once I thought it was a dump if Arkansas is anything like Alabama, cross that state
Off of my bucket list

Advertisement

I'll take a cup of moonshine

Advertisement
Pass. I want Gayot, who has been #'s 1, 2, 3 and 7 on Miami's board for years. Once he was born, he was #2 on the board and has only moved up

As a northerner I've been to Birmingham once I thought it was a dump if Arkansas is anything like Alabama, cross that state
Off of my bucket list

Birmingham actually has some decent places (for an Alabama town). I'd move back to Al. before I moved to Arkansas.

Advertisement
Back