Kiy Hester is here.

Advertisement
274.jpg

OR

275.jpg

Miami vs East Lansing

Lulz

Almost. If you were being accurate you'd show it grey and overcast in East Lansing. And the chicks are nasty.

There was two kids, with Paul Williams and one was listening to what Williams was saying, the other was about four feet away playing with a Gatorade bottle. Hopefully the one who was listening intently was KIY

Him?

277.jpg

Yea, that was the one intently listening. Mr. Gatorade bottle was about 3 shades darker than that.

Also, Kiy isn't too tall if that is in fact him. Not sure what he is listed at, but he couldn't be more than 5'10

/ Jim Brown is The Dude

*dead* :rollcanes:

Advertisement
LMAO this guy is so rustled.

Not really. I just prefer mature debates with fans of football. I made a valid point about how not everyone likes warm or hot weather yearlong and people come back with immature responses. I know alot on here live in Florida and think its the most amazing place ever but truth is, not everybody believes that.

this must be one of your first trips onto the internetz

Mid-West girls..............gross Mid-West girls look like Water Buffalo's
281.jpg

Georgia, South Carolina, Florida girls>>>>Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan girls

The fewer clothes necessitated by a climate, the more motivated the ladies are to look nice.

It's science.

Hester, come on dooooowwwwwnnnnn.

Advertisement
FWIW, there have been rumors for a while that he may have some sick family member or something that he doesnt want to get away from. Have read several times that he really digs us, but the distance may just be too much. IMO he will go to RU or Penn State. Stay within a few hours of home. I hope Im wrong, we desperately need this kid. We need a good safety in this class BIG TIME. And he's almost guaranteed major playing time.

Advertisement
FWIW, there have been rumors for a while that he may have some sick family member or something that he doesnt want to get away from. Have read several times that he really digs us, but the distance may just be too much. IMO he will go to RU or Penn State. Stay within a few hours of home. I hope Im wrong, we desperately need this kid. We need a good safety in this class BIG TIME. And he's almost guaranteed major playing time.

I respect that. A man's decision..

Courtel has mentioned in interviews that Hester was interested in staying close to home, but that Miami would be just the right distance away. What you're saying would be in line with that.

If that's the reason the kid doesn't come here, he'll be the one recruit I won't be salty at for not picking this U.

Advertisement
Not saying this about him, just people in general, not everybody likes constantly being in hot weather all year. I prefer my cold weather. I honestly hate summer time in Delaware and I've been to Orlando numerous times and I hate it in the summer time.

Summer time is horrible everywhere. My cousins in Minnesota complain about summer heat.

But you know what Miami has during those super hot summers?

Air conditioning. Lots and lots of air conditioning.

yea we also have half-naked models all over our beaches

Thankfully it's more like 9 tenth naked models.

Courtel has mentioned in interviews that Hester was interested in staying close to home, but that Miami would be just the right distance away. What you're saying would be in line with that.

If that's the reason the kid doesn't come here, he'll be the one recruit I won't be salty at for not picking this U.

Like having a note from the doctor:eekeyes:

Advertisement
Back