Kiy Hester is here.

There was two kids, with Paul Williams and one was listening to what Williams was saying, the other was about four feet away playing with a Gatorade bottle. Hopefully the one who was listening intently was KIY

Him?

277.jpg

Yea, that was the one intently listening. Mr. Gatorade bottle was about 3 shades darker than that.

Also, Kiy isn't too tall if that is in fact him. Not sure what he is listed at, but he couldn't be more than 5'10

Was the darker one around his height? If so it was Jackson most likely and Hester is listed everywhere between 5'10 and 6'0

Advertisement
There was two kids, with Paul Williams and one was listening to what Williams was saying, the other was about four feet away playing with a Gatorade bottle. Hopefully the one who was listening intently was KIY

Him?

277.jpg

Yea, that was the one intently listening. Mr. Gatorade bottle was about 3 shades darker than that.

Also, Kiy isn't too tall if that is in fact him. Not sure what he is listed at, but he couldn't be more than 5'10

Was the darker one around his height? If so it was Jackson most likely and Hester is listed everywhere between 5'10 and 6'0

247 says 6'0, Rivals says 6'0, ESPN says 6'2

Him?

277.jpg

247 says 6'0, Rivals says 6'0, ESPN says 6'2

I remember in the summer reading him at 5'10 so maybe everything got updated when his season started

Advertisement
LMAO this guy is so rustled.

Not really. I just prefer mature debates with fans of football. I made a valid point about how not everyone likes warm or hot weather yearlong and people come back with immature responses. I know alot on here live in Florida and think its the most amazing place ever but truth is, not everybody believes that.
That's because you're coming across as a prick trying to ruin a thread. The kid himself posted that its 85 degrees so Im sure he appreciates it over 20 degrees in the middle of winter. It wasn't a debate, we are posting off what he wrote. It's not a secret that the weather is a main selling point in Miami.

Not saying this about him, just people in general, not everybody likes constantly being in hot weather all year. I prefer my cold weather. I honestly hate summer time in Delaware and I've been to Orlando numerous times and I hate it in the summer time.

Summer time is horrible everywhere. My cousins in Minnesota complain about summer heat.

But you know what Miami has during those super hot summers?

Air conditioning. Lots and lots of air conditioning.

Everywhere has air conditioning but I'm just saying. Not everybody likes playing in summer weather all year long. Some people like playing in cold weather. I know I did. Nothing like below 30 temps during playoff football. That is football weather to me.

To bad all those 800,000,000,000 yankees who snake down here between Thanksgiving and Eastern do not feel the same way you do. Just saying.

Him?

277.jpg

Darker one was taller. He had on his teams sweatpants (panthers). As another poster mentioned Kiy being listed as 6'2 on ESPN, no way in **** the kid is 6'2. He was about an inch taller than Paul Williams.

Advertisement

Him?

277.jpg

Darker one was taller. He had on his teams sweatpants (panthers). As another poster mentioned Kiy being listed as 6'2 on ESPN, no way in **** the kid is 6'2. He was about an inch taller than Paul Williams.

That's Njoku...almost positive that Cedar Grove's mascot is the panthers

Him?

277.jpg

Njoku maybe?

How did Al Roker's jimmies get so rustled in a Kly Hester thread?

I clicked on canesinsight.com and I end up on a weather channel blog.

Happy Friday!

Now back to this Safety issue.

Hey man I just said I hope we have more to offer than the weather. I never knew I was going to spark a weather war.

Them's fightn words down here. Politics and Religion are ok, but football and the weather them be impotent. Next time be strapped.

I left a cold, bitter, biting NYC last night for the Caribbean. Let me tell you it was especially brutal yesterday. Perfect timing for a Northeast kid to come and enjoy. Could have scripted it better. Come on down. We need you Kiy.

Advertisement
David Njoku ‏@David_Njoku80 4h
Landed in Miami 5 minutes ago and it's already craazy

David Njoku
‏@David_Njoku80
Miami in the a.m. #ItsAllAboutTheU

Him?

277.jpg

/ Jim Brown is The Dude

I left a cold, bitter, biting NYC last night for the Caribbean. Let me tell you it was especially brutal yesterday. Perfect timing for a Northeast kid to come and enjoy. Could have scripted it better. Come on down. We need you Kiy.

You left NYC for the Caribbean yesterday and you are posting today?

You need to relax and enjoy the vacation.

Advertisement
Not saying this about him, just people in general, not everybody likes constantly being in hot weather all year. I prefer my cold weather. I honestly hate summer time in Delaware and I've been to Orlando numerous times and I hate it in the summer time.

Summer time is horrible everywhere. My cousins in Minnesota complain about summer heat.

yea we also have half-naked models all over our beaches

yea we also have half-naked models all over our beaches

Yes, yes we do...

Advertisement
Back