Kiy Hester is here.

Advertisement
#⃣2⃣ ‏@Hester_2k Protected Tweets 8m
Just landed and it's 85 degrees

Now that is perfect, cause it's freezing in the northeast, if this doesn't do it, when comes home the arctic blast he feels will be a big factor, IMO.

And the weather is going to be perfect this weekend in the MIA. Nice breeze and nice beach weather.

Advertisement
And the weather is going to be perfect this weekend in the MIA. Nice breeze and nice beach weather.

He may not get home, if the storm being predicted comes into play, now that would be a shame. Any NCAA violations for the weather?

274.jpg

OR

275.jpg

Miami vs East Lansing

Lulz

Last edited:
Advertisement
Best thing is that he's already excited about the weather so this is a good start

Perfect storm from where he came from and where he is going back to, he needs to feel the sunshine, cause he is not going to see it for a long time in the northeast.

Best thing is that he's already excited about the weather so this is a good start

Perfect storm from where he came from and where he is going back to, he needs to feel the sunshine, cause he is not going to see it for a long time in the northeast.

Oh, he'll see sunshine. It's out right now up here.

But it's 18 degrees, and about 10 with wind chill

My bad should have said felt the sun, either way Miami in the winter is exquisite.

Advertisement

My bad should have said felt the sun, either way Miami in the winter is exquisite.

I knew what you meant. Was just adding that it could be a huge help by putting what the temp up here is lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back