Kirkland met with coaches: Fat Manny says Miami is out

Golden's playing chess, everyone else playing the paddle with a ball attached by a string.

Advertisement
According to that dude Odio, we reached out to Kirkland and he said no thanks

So where did Shalala come from? lets face facts theres still interest on both sides just hurt feelings and right now Denver would pick against us now Tuesday night can be different

Lol that boy Ferman puffed his story up, saying Kirks Fam called Shalala, or anyone else. Ol boy making **** up to add dramatics.
Staff reached out. Ice had NO idea there was a timeline on big boys offer. Kirk and Fam DID KNOW. Wasn't communicated to Ice from Kirks Fam or the Coaching staff. Mix up of communications.

Lol thats what i been thinking or Ice gave bad advice so really this isn't disrespect on either side so that can easily be worked out and if so why wouldn't he change his mind a the last second? I say we still in it until the ink dries

**** happens. Everyone makes mistakes. In ICEs mind it doesn't matter though as everyone on here has seen/heard. He TRULY felt that there should have been NO restriction placed on Big boys offer. You wanna wait for Matt, you wait for Kirk too. Lol at the theories Kirk is getting paid, ain't that kind of prospect. It DOES happen, and I'm sure you'll hear about some of that "stuff" for the 2014 cycle. But in this circumstance, it was a mixup.

His father says he has no interest but Ferman says there is a 3pm meeting?

Lolz someone is lying

Advertisement
So where did Shalala come from? lets face facts theres still interest on both sides just hurt feelings and right now Denver would pick against us now Tuesday night can be different

Lol that boy Ferman puffed his story up, saying Kirks Fam called Shalala, or anyone else. Ol boy making **** up to add dramatics.
Staff reached out. Ice had NO idea there was a timeline on big boys offer. Kirk and Fam DID KNOW. Wasn't communicated to Ice from Kirks Fam or the Coaching staff. Mix up of communications.

Pretty funny considering someone else on CaneInsider (and it's board) said "high ranking officials" (though didn't specifically say Shalala) spoke to his parents.

Denvers Fam did not CALL Shalala.

I heard the stepdad called Shalala and asked if she still had that $50K check from Nevin Shapiro handy. He'd be by later this afternoon to "talk."

26.jpg

Lol.

Advertisement
3pm meeting confirmed by Manny

Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro
Got to love recruiting. Just spoke to Denver Kirkland's stepdad who confirmed @Canesport report. Family meeting at #UM at 3 pm.

Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro
Kirkland's stepdad said Barrow called at 11 am to get them to come to #UM and meet with Golden. Family agreed.

Navarro confirmed the meeting...starting to get the impression that family is pushing for Denver to stay home, and Denver may. It be on on board.

Advertisement
I know it's Manny, but what is going on...

27.jpg

Edit: hadn't seen someone else post this, still don't know what has happened over the last 24 hours. My body wasnt ready for this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back