Kirkland met with coaches: Fat Manny says Miami is out

Advertisement
Advertisement
According to that dude Odio, we reached out to Kirkland and he said no thanks

So where did Shalala come from? lets face facts theres still interest on both sides just hurt feelings and right now Denver would pick against us now Tuesday night can be different

Lol that boy Ferman puffed his story up, saying Kirks Fam called Shalala, or anyone else. Ol boy making **** up to add dramatics.
Staff reached out. Ice had NO idea there was a timeline on big boys offer. Kirk and Fam DID KNOW. Wasn't communicated to Ice from Kirks Fam or the Coaching staff. Mix up of communications.

Pretty funny considering someone else on CaneInsider (and it's board) said "high ranking officials" (though didn't specifically say Shalala) spoke to his parents.

Jeez, Ferman dropped some real info and then went on a spree. Back to being the verminator
There's a thread over there now started with a poster named Willis' Knee. In the guys very first post on the site he's saying he knows someone close to Collins and its less than 20% chance he picks us. Ferman comes in 2 posts later to say that he's thought for awhile that Collins was going to Arky. Guys are killing him for making a false name to stir **** up.

I just read that he and his family set up a 3 o'clock meeting with Canes coaches today.

So you're gonna post this without telling us where you got it from.
29.gif

Advertisement
I saw the same thing on CS. lets see how it plays out. i am assuming that 6 is still a possibility and thats why he wants back in. also it appears there is mutual interest on both sides.

So where did Shalala come from? lets face facts theres still interest on both sides just hurt feelings and right now Denver would pick against us now Tuesday night can be different

Lol that boy Ferman puffed his story up, saying Kirks Fam called Shalala, or anyone else. Ol boy making **** up to add dramatics.
Staff reached out. Ice had NO idea there was a timeline on big boys offer. Kirk and Fam DID KNOW. Wasn't communicated to Ice from Kirks Fam or the Coaching staff. Mix up of communications.

Pretty funny considering someone else on CaneInsider (and it's board) said "high ranking officials" (though didn't specifically say Shalala) spoke to his parents.

Denvers Fam did not CALL Shalala.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope this works out for all parties involved. This is just bad press that the 'U' didn't need. We had so much positive momentum a week ago and now it's rather depressing. Regardless of how we feel about ice he needs to be talked to as well. He has too much pull with these kids

Denvers Fam did not CALL Shalala.

I heard the stepdad called Shalala and asked if she still had that $50K check from Nevin Shapiro handy. He'd be by later this afternoon to "talk."

26.jpg

It's hard to imagine why the Kirklands would want to meet with the staff unless they were willing to commit on the spot??

Advertisement
Back