Kirk Herbstreit tweet during the second half of Duke game

Earnest T. Bass

Sophomore
Mark Richt has Canes Football lookin GOOOOOD!!!! That defense is scary fast, Coach Manny Diaz, I see ya big boy!!! And QB is steady hand.

Advertisement
21Eiqck.jpg

Advertisement
Herbie does not dislike Miami at all and never has going back to the late 90's. Some of you guys are paranoid and think everyone hates Miami.

Advertisement
Canefan79's gf must be the one who was banging Kirk a few years back. Got him in a little hot water.

He hates da canes doe

the problem is with people they get bent out of shape if someone has an opinion even if its from the heart..........I never worry about that cuz when ur ballin u get praised if ur not ur not plain n simple

Advertisement
Herbie is one of the few national guys whose been fair to Miami. I'd go as far as to say he pulls for UM to get back to playing for ships.

I'll be shocked if they have Gameday in Miami(For a Hurricanes game that isn't a national championship game) ever again. They rarely do off-campus remotes, and Miami fans couldn't care less about some show showing up to the stadium. It wouldn't be THE EVENT in Miami, it would be A event, and that's not something ESPN is cool with.

Advertisement
we will have college gameday against an undefeated VT and beat them mark my words

Lol!!! College gameday I seriously doubt that.

if we are both undefeated it would be like the #6 team vs #8 team why is that unlikely? Its unlikely that we both are undefeated but it would most likely be college gameday

I don't think Va Tech will be undefeated and also LSU/Alabama and Oklahoma/Oklahoma State plays the same weekend.

He hates da canes doe

the problem is with people they get bent out of shape if someone has an opinion even if its from the heart..........I never worry about that cuz when ur ballin u get praised if ur not ur not plain n simple

I personally like Herbie a lot, one of the few espn personalities. Fans think everyone is against their team, even if it's true.

Dude actually had to move out of Ohio bc the methheads were giving him and his family a hard time for being critical of OSU.

Hes always been a lowkey Canes fan.

Guess you have not read previous Suckeyestreit posts. I live about a 20 minute drive away from his hometown and have contacts in the local sports scene. The whole "Herbie hates OSU" was a total deception plan by ESECPN. Kirky boy was doing fine living in Upper Arlington and his HS (Centerville) still features his pictures prominently. ESPN was shifting coverage to the SEC, remember, and they had to figure a way to get him closer to the coaches and players there. The whole made up criticism thing allowed him to move to Nashville while not looking like a sellout to OSUck fans (they characteristically blamed themselves for the move, not Herbis or ESECPN) and gained him false credibility with SEC and national fans for supposedly dissing OSUck. The people in the know around here let the story out to the locals so they wouldldn't think any less of their hometown boy.

Yeah, but you guys in So Fla and other places know better than I, right? SMH

Last edited:

Dude actually had to move out of Ohio bc the methheads were giving him and his family a hard time for being critical of OSU.

Hes always been a lowkey Canes fan.

Guess you have not read previous Suckeyestreit posts. I live about a 20 minute drive away from his hometown and have contacts in the local sports scene. The whole "Herbie hates OSU" was a total deception plan by ESECPN. Kirky boy was doing fine living in Upper Arlington and his HS (Centerville) still features his pictures prominently. ESPN was shifting coverage to the SEC, remember, and they had to figure a way to get him closer to the coaches and players there. The whole made up criticism thing allowed him to move to Nashville while not looking like a sellout to OSUck fans and gaining him false credibility with SEC and national fans. The people in the know around here let the stoy out to the locals so they wouldldn't think any less of their homrtown boy.

Yeah, but you guyes in So Fla and other places know better than I, right? SMH

Who said he hates Osu? He got harassed is why he left , for picking against Osu . He still loves his slma mater.

I honestly don't get your anti herbie agenda.

Advertisement
Back