Kirk Herbstreit tweet during the second half of Duke game

Advertisement
I'll be shocked if they have Gameday in Miami(For a Hurricanes game that isn't a national championship game) ever again. They rarely do off-campus remotes, and Miami fans couldn't care less about some show showing up to the stadium. It wouldn't be THE EVENT in Miami, it would be A event, and that's not something ESPN is cool with.

Our fans don't want to hear the truth but you are so right.

Herbie does not dislike Miami at all and never has going back to the late 90's. Some of you guys are paranoid and think everyone hates Miami.
He loves Miami.

But I still don't want a Buckeye giving us love. It's tainted.

Everybody that's followed the Canes for the last decade knows Herbie wants Miami to win and he roots for us. College football is better as a whole when Miami is strong.

Advertisement

Dude actually had to move out of Ohio bc the methheads were giving him and his family a hard time for being critical of OSU.

Hes always been a lowkey Canes fan.

Guess you have not read previous Suckeyestreit posts. I live about a 20 minute drive away from his hometown and have contacts in the local sports scene. The whole "Herbie hates OSU" was a total deception plan by ESECPN. Kirky boy was doing fine living in Upper Arlington and his HS (Centerville) still features his pictures prominently. ESPN was shifting coverage to the SEC, remember, and they had to figure a way to get him closer to the coaches and players there. The whole made up criticism thing allowed him to move to Nashville while not looking like a sellout to OSUck fans (they characteristically blamed themselves for the move, not Herbis or ESECPN) and gained him false credibility with SEC and national fans for supposedly dissing OSUck. The people in the know around here let the story out to the locals so they wouldldn't think any less of their hometown boy.

Yeah, but you guys in So Fla and other places know better than I, right? SMH

Your story simply does no ring true. The reasons for Herbie's departure from Ohio are well documented and they do not align with your story. Further, he has always pulled for the Canes (when not playing Ohio State) and numerous times he has made bold and hopeful predictions concerning Miami being back.

He and Desmond Howard are seemingly the only members of the entire ESPN organization who have been fair to the Canes for as long as I can remember.

Finally, anyone that denies that a large swath of the media (most especially ESPN), the NCAA, most of the public, coaches, players and college administrators have not harbored a boiling hatred for the Canes and attacked them at every chance (calling for the program to be shuttered on countless occasions) since shortly after their 1st National Championship has either been living in a cave or is being disingenuous.

Dude actually had to move out of Ohio bc the methheads were giving him and his family a hard time for being critical of OSU.

Guess you have not read previous Suckeyestreit posts. I live about a 20 minute drive away from his hometown and have contacts in the local sports scene. The whole "Herbie hates OSU" was a total deception plan by ESECPN. Kirky boy was doing fine living in Upper Arlington and his HS (Centerville) still features his pictures prominently. ESPN was shifting coverage to the SEC, remember, and they had to figure a way to get him closer to the coaches and players there. The whole made up criticism thing allowed him to move to Nashville while not looking like a sellout to OSUck fans and gaining him false credibility with SEC and national fans. The people in the know around here let the stoy out to the locals so they wouldldn't think any less of their homrtown boy.

Yeah, but you guyes in So Fla and other places know better than I, right? SMH

Who said he hates Osu? He got harassed is why he left , for picking against Osu . He still loves his slma mater.

I honestly don't get your anti herbie agenda.

If you repeat a lie enough, the fools will believe it. There is no agenda, just truth. Again, the whole narrative Herbie left in the dead of night, just missing the Suckeye faithful with their torches and pitchforks IS AN ESPN DISSEMINATED LIE. He went to Nashville to be nearer the SEC, something ESECPN doesn't want you to know. The people who are close to ole Herbie know he did it for his job, as ESECPN wants him closer to the stories they want to cover in the $EC, boosting the brand they bought into for a lot of $$$$.

Herbie does what the suits in Bristol want him to do...Thats why he still has a job.

I never forget prior to the 2000 season ESPN had a roundtable and the guys were picking their NC picks and Herbie Picked miami He had been to one of our practices and saw all the hidden talent we had that nobody had seen yet.Guys like Mcdougle and Shockey to name a couple.Needless to say the rest of the ESPN guys laughed at him,especially Rod Gilmore.

Guess you have not read previous Suckeyestreit posts. I live about a 20 minute drive away from his hometown and have contacts in the local sports scene. The whole "Herbie hates OSU" was a total deception plan by ESECPN. Kirky boy was doing fine living in Upper Arlington and his HS (Centerville) still features his pictures prominently. ESPN was shifting coverage to the SEC, remember, and they had to figure a way to get him closer to the coaches and players there. The whole made up criticism thing allowed him to move to Nashville while not looking like a sellout to OSUck fans (they characteristically blamed themselves for the move, not Herbis or ESECPN) and gained him false credibility with SEC and national fans for supposedly dissing OSUck. The people in the know around here let the story out to the locals so they wouldldn't think any less of their hometown boy.

Yeah, but you guys in So Fla and other places know better than I, right? SMH

Your story simply does no ring true. The reasons for Herbie's departure from Ohio are well documented and they do not align with your story. Further, he has always pulled for the Canes (when not playing Ohio State) and numerous times he has made bold and hopeful predictions concerning Miami being back.

He and Desmond Howard are seemingly the only members of the entire ESPN organization who have been fair to the Canes for as long as I can remember.

Finally, anyone that denies that a large swath of the media (most especially ESPN), the NCAA, most of the public, coaches, players and college administrators have not harbored a boiling hatred for the Canes and attacked them at every chance (calling for the program to be shuttered on countless occasions) since shortly after their 1st National Championship has either been living in a cave or is being disingenuous.

Don't really care about your jewelry or tinnitus, that is what has been told around here by people who would know the truth.

The man crush some of you have for ole Kirky is disturbing...Every Herbstreit thread turns into Brokeback Mountain II

Advertisement
Herbie was pro Miami for years and always picked the Canes until it got to a " fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me "type thing.

But I think he knows CFB is better when the Canes are good and wants us back at the top.

And Desmond is definitely pro Cane.So with Bear we have 3 out of the 5 on stage people on game day pulling for our success

Advertisement

Guess you have not read previous Suckeyestreit posts. I live about a 20 minute drive away from his hometown and have contacts in the local sports scene. The whole "Herbie hates OSU" was a total deception plan by ESECPN. Kirky boy was doing fine living in Upper Arlington and his HS (Centerville) still features his pictures prominently. ESPN was shifting coverage to the SEC, remember, and they had to figure a way to get him closer to the coaches and players there. The whole made up criticism thing allowed him to move to Nashville while not looking like a sellout to OSUck fans and gaining him false credibility with SEC and national fans. The people in the know around here let the stoy out to the locals so they wouldldn't think any less of their homrtown boy.

Who said he hates Osu? He got harassed is why he left , for picking against Osu . He still loves his slma mater.

If you repeat a lie enough, the fools will believe it. There is no agenda, just truth. Again, the whole narrative Herbie left in the dead of night, just missing the Suckeye faithful with their torches and pitchforks IS AN ESPN DISSEMINATED LIE. He went to Nashville to be nearer the SEC, something ESECPN doesn't want you to know. The people who are close to ole Herbie know he did it for his job, as ESECPN wants him closer to the stories they want to cover in the $EC, boosting the brand they bought into for a lot of $$$$.

Herbie does what the suits in Bristol want him to do...Thats why he still has a job.

When you say; "If you repeat a lie enough, the fools will believe it.", are you speaking of your campaign to discredit Herbstreit? I am not calling you a liar, just misinformed.

When you say; "If you repeat a lie enough, the fools will believe it.", are you speaking of your campaign to discredit Herbstreit? I am not calling you a liar, just misinformed.

No, your repeating of the Bob Hunter piece in the Columbus Dispatch as it was fact, when it is not. Heck, even Herbie denied it:

ESPN analyst Kirk Herbstreit moves family to Nashville, Tenn. | News OK

If you don't believe me, do you believe him?

No, your repeating of the Bob Hunter piece in the Columbus Dispatch as it was fact, when it is not. Heck, even Herbie denied it:

Herbie was getting strange and it got ugly. That's why they moved. Fact.

Advertisement

Didn't kirk pipe ur girl or something..... Ur hate is ridiculous

Some of you have to be kidding. Herbie went down the toilet with us four or five years in a row. He was he last of the big boys to bail. He loves Miami

Didn't kirk pipe ur girl or something..... Ur hate is ridiculous

Why would she want Herbie's pipecleaner when she already is getting the Keystone XL?

Then again, Herbie is like this...

Unknown1.jpg
When he reads all of you slobering about him.

Advertisement
Back