Kirk Herbstreit tweet during the second half of Duke game

Herbie was just talking up the Canes at the end of the Clemson game. Saying our d-line looks like our d-lines of old and we might give them a run for their money.

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL at people who think Kirk Herbstreit hates us or something. Boy was giving us a lot of love.

Welp Herbie and Fowler went on a five minute Miami slurpfest during Clemson blowout. KH thinks we look really good and the dl looks like old Miami teams, both love the turnover chain. Herbie sees the difference with discipline and play with Richt as Hc.

Once a again the media slurps um "but everyone hates us".

Believe it or not , most cfb people want us back.

Last edited:
Herbie was just talking up the Canes at the end of the Clemson game. Saying our d-line looks like our d-lines of old and we might give them a run for their money.

And it was the Um alumn that was like " I don't know about that " when comparing our dl's. While Herbie said the dl looked like Clemsons.

Dude actually had to move out of Ohio bc the methheads were giving him and his family a hard time for being critical of OSU.

Hes always been a lowkey Canes fan.

Guess you have not read previous Suckeyestreit posts. I live about a 20 minute drive away from his hometown and have contacts in the local sports scene. The whole "Herbie hates OSU" was a total deception plan by ESECPN. Kirky boy was doing fine living in Upper Arlington and his HS (Centerville) still features his pictures prominently. ESPN was shifting coverage to the SEC, remember, and they had to figure a way to get him closer to the coaches and players there. The whole made up criticism thing allowed him to move to Nashville while not looking like a sellout to OSUck fans (they characteristically blamed themselves for the move, not Herbis or ESECPN) and gained him false credibility with SEC and national fans for supposedly dissing OSUck. The people in the know around here let the story out to the locals so they wouldldn't think any less of their hometown boy.

Yeah, but you guys in So Fla and other places know better than I, right? SMH

Cool story, I'd love to hear your theory on who was really behind 9/11.

Advertisement
Guess you have not read previous Suckeyestreit posts. I live about a 20 minute drive away from his hometown and have contacts in the local sports scene. The whole "Herbie hates OSU" was a total deception plan by ESECPN. Kirky boy was doing fine living in Upper Arlington and his HS (Centerville) still features his pictures prominently. ESPN was shifting coverage to the SEC, remember, and they had to figure a way to get him closer to the coaches and players there. The whole made up criticism thing allowed him to move to Nashville while not looking like a sellout to OSUck fans and gaining him false credibility with SEC and national fans. The people in the know around here let the stoy out to the locals so they wouldldn't think any less of their homrtown boy.

Yeah, but you guyes in So Fla and other places know better than I, right? SMH

Who said he hates Osu? He got harassed is why he left , for picking against Osu . He still loves his slma mater.

I honestly don't get your anti herbie agenda.

If you repeat a lie enough, the fools will believe it. There is no agenda, just truth. Again, the whole narrative Herbie left in the dead of night, just missing the Suckeye faithful with their torches and pitchforks IS AN ESPN DISSEMINATED LIE. He went to Nashville to be nearer the SEC, something ESECPN doesn't want you to know. The people who are close to ole Herbie know he did it for his job, as ESECPN wants him closer to the stories they want to cover in the $EC, boosting the brand they bought into for a lot of $$$$.

Herbie does what the suits in Bristol want him to do...Thats why he still has a job.

When you say; "If you repeat a lie enough, the fools will believe it.", are you speaking of your campaign to discredit Herbstreit? I am not calling you a liar, just misinformed.

No, your repeating of the Bob Hunter piece in the Columbus Dispatch as it was fact, when it is not. Heck, even Herbie denied it:

ESPN analyst Kirk Herbstreit moves family to Nashville, Tenn. | News OK

If you don't believe me, do you believe him?

My turn...if you don't believe me, do you believe him?

https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footb...iven-kirk-herbstreit-from-ohio?urn=ncaaf,wp39

Who said he hates Osu? He got harassed is why he left , for picking against Osu . He still loves his slma mater.

I honestly don't get your anti herbie agenda.

If you repeat a lie enough, the fools will believe it. There is no agenda, just truth. Again, the whole narrative Herbie left in the dead of night, just missing the Suckeye faithful with their torches and pitchforks IS AN ESPN DISSEMINATED LIE. He went to Nashville to be nearer the SEC, something ESECPN doesn't want you to know. The people who are close to ole Herbie know he did it for his job, as ESECPN wants him closer to the stories they want to cover in the $EC, boosting the brand they bought into for a lot of $$$$.

Herbie does what the suits in Bristol want him to do...Thats why he still has a job.

When you say; "If you repeat a lie enough, the fools will believe it.", are you speaking of your campaign to discredit Herbstreit? I am not calling you a liar, just misinformed.

No, your repeating of the Bob Hunter piece in the Columbus Dispatch as it was fact, when it is not. Heck, even Herbie denied it:

https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footb...iven-kirk-herbstreit-from-ohio?urn=ncaaf,wp39

Your new here, so I will give it to you gently; quoting Yahoo sports on CIS is NOT the way to make friends and influence people...

Your new here, so I will give it to you gently; quoting Yahoo sports on CIS is NOT the way to make friends and influence people...

Thank you for being so kind and gentle to me. Not that it matters, the Canes have been my team since the Andy Gustafson era. So, I'll be patient as you take your shoes off to help you count how many years that has been. Ultimately, if any one is new here...it is most probably you!

Sun Tzu observed; "Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate."

As for Yahoo; don't kill the messenger. And long ago I became disinterested in making friends or influencing people, because that occupation is fleeting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back