Kirk Herbstreit: "Miami played conservative in 2nd half.."

824118.jpg

quite the opposite if you buy in to this garbage. Al is what is killing the U. Day by Day.

Advertisement
canesareable is going full blown slurper again after jumping off the bandwagon

SMH when U gonna learn man?

You better than this, bruh.

Golden's ****** track record speaks for itself. We don't need to manufacture stuff. I thought FSU was a well-coached game. That doesn't mean Al Golden is a good coach.

IJS it doesnt look good when your replying to EVERY post in a thread defending him........

Like TerdFerguson mentioned in another thread, I'm just tired of the "Al Golden sucks. Let me count the ways" threads. We all know he's been a bum.

The problem is he's done enough to save his job. NOT in the message board's view, but in the view of the BOT and public opinion. Barring a late-season collapse, he's going to be here next year.

We can either hope the team goes in the *******, or we can hope the team continues to improve.

I'm HOPING Golden almost getting fired mid-season opened his eyes.

We all know FA G isnt gonna get fired this year, our only hope is that hes on the hotseat going into next year, so he comes out with an urgency

Advertisement
Team puts up 3 and gives up 20 in the second half.

I'd say both sides of the ball were ****. Coley was lost once FSU made their defensive adjustments. LOST. That's what happens when you are a green coach who is learning on the job. Too bad, I don't want my coordinators learning on the job. They need to be football guys first, not recruiters. It KILLS us.

And the bend dont break is signature Al. Coaching scared, expecting the other team to **** up. I would have blitzed and blitzed with a lead like that and knocked that downs syndrome rapist to the ******* ground where he belongs. We had a huge lead at home, step on their ******* throats.

does everyone for get the 1st down FSu got when ermon lane committed one of the worst holds ever and was not called? i mean, we know refs will be unfair but that would have cut their momentum

Advertisement
Team puts up 3 and gives up 20 in the second half.

I'd say both sides of the ball were ****. Coley was lost once FSU made their defensive adjustments. LOST. That's what happens when you are a green coach who is learning on the job. Too bad, I don't want my coordinators learning on the job. They need to be football guys first, not recruiters. It KILLS us.

And the bend dont break is signature Al. Coaching scared, expecting the other team to **** up. I would have blitzed and blitzed with a lead like that and knocked that downs syndrome rapist to the ******* ground where he belongs. We had a huge lead at home, step on their ******* throats.

The one common denominator? Golden is coach over both. Players ****ed up? Golden's fault. Mistakes made that weren't overcome? Golden's fault. The buck stops there, right at Golden's feet. No matter how many times he tries to shift blame, no matter what the Golden Girls say, it's his fault. He's a loser and there's nothing left to be said.

I find it funny they crucified him in that ESPN call thread last week, yet as soon as the other thread came out praising AG, they were falling over themselves hangin on his nuts

LOL that was fast, looks like the slurpers dont like when you bad mouth there cult leader

2q0oklf.jpg

If you had typed that in a thread his ****** would have reported you too.

It all starts with golden. He recruits the players. He hires and fires the assistants. But yet he shouldn't get the blame. A bunch of fans that #deservemediocrity.

Golden's ****** track record speaks for itself. We don't need to manufacture stuff. I thought FSU was a well-coached game. That doesn't mean Al Golden is a good coach.

IJS it doesnt look good when your replying to EVERY post in a thread defending him........

Like TerdFerguson mentioned in another thread, I'm just tired of the "Al Golden sucks. Let me count the ways" threads. We all know he's been a bum.

The problem is he's done enough to save his job. NOT in the message board's view, but in the view of the BOT and public opinion. Barring a late-season collapse, he's going to be here next year.

We can either hope the team goes in the *******, or we can hope the team continues to improve.

I'm HOPING Golden almost getting fired mid-season opened his eyes.
You get sentenced 20 years for a crime you didn't commit. You meet your 6-6, 275 lb cellmate named Bubba. He likes you, really likes you. Are you gonna just resign yourself to the daily *** raping and figure that it's gonna happen anyway so just sit back and enjoy it? Are you gonna just hope that it stops?

Advertisement
You get sentenced 20 years for a crime you didn't commit. You meet your 6-6, 275 lb cellmate named Bubba. He likes you, really likes you. Are you gonna just resign yourself to the daily *** raping and figure that it's gonna happen anyway so just sit back and enjoy it? Are you gonna just hope that it stops?

I'll log onto a message board and complain. Shirley that will make the *** rapings stop.

As fans, our power is limited.

Golden's ****ty track record speaks for itself. We don't need to manufacture stuff. I thought FSU was a well-coached game. That doesn't mean Al Golden is a good coach.

Agreed, that was a well coached game by golden.

Players just need to call more aggressive plays at the line.

I'll log onto a message board and complain. Shirley that will make the *** rapings stop.

As fans, our power is limited.

You support the banners? Letter writing? Season ticket cancelling? Phone calls? Emails? Anything? When an entire fan base turns, action takes place. Happened with Coker, happened with Shannon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back