Kirk Herbstreit: "Miami played conservative in 2nd half.."

FSU scores 20 on its final 4 possessions.

231 of their 418 total yards on last 4 drives

Fans blaming our offense. Smdh

Last edited:
Advertisement
They went uptempo.Uptempo + 3-4= oil & water. All teams do this to us and it seems to work. Bama was getting owned with this and Saban has shifted to a 4-2-5 in these instances.

Advertisement
Coaching did not lose us the game last week. Nebraska GA Tech. ok.

Quick to defend the coaching after the FSU game, can you show a post immediately after the games where you blamed the Nebraska and/or GaTech losses on coaching?

FSU scores 20 on its final 4 possessions.

231 of their 418 total yards on last 4 drives

Fans blaming our offense. Smdh
Well we did only score 3 points in the 2nd half so I wouldn't say the offense is blameless, but I agree that defense getting soft in the 2nd half was the bigger problem.

Advertisement
In a 100% honest assessment I don't agree with him now and I didn't agree with his comments during the game. Trust me I was furious with the outcome and cussing and throwing **** too but we just weren't making the plays that were in front of us.

I was perfectly fine with the play calling in the 2nd half. We choked and the execution sucked. When you don't make plays....it's easy to say we shut it down. We were taking shots early, passing on running downs. Execution pure and simple.

Great game plan in the second half right? Run run pass that all we did. The D went back into that conservative mode bend but don't break but keep being in denial

Coaches have been awesome all year. Players just don't execute.

I rewatched every game 5 times. We're either getting outrecruited because of the cloud or outexecuted by smarter players on other teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
canesareable is going full blown slurper again after jumping off the bandwagon

SMH when U gonna learn man?

In a 100% honest assessment I don't agree with him now and I didn't agree with his comments during the game. Trust me I was furious with the outcome and cussing and throwing **** too but we just weren't making the plays that were in front of us.

I was perfectly fine with the play calling in the 2nd half. We choked and the execution sucked. When you don't make plays....it's easy to say we shut it down. We were taking shots early, passing on running downs. Execution pure and simple.

Great game plan in the second half right? Run run pass that all we did. The D went back into that conservative mode bend but don't break but keep being in denial

Yeah. Maybe fsu did a better job defending the pass and batting balls down in the second half because we were passing on obvious passing downs versus what we were doing in the first half. We had them on their heels in the first half passing on run downs and mixing the run game in beautifully.

No way though because some donkey will point out that we still threw passes in the second half but won't put anything in context.

Then, we are faced with the ultra dopey argument that the fans would have been mad if we didn't hand it off to Duke enough. That's the new idiot mantra that gained steam after the loss.

You better than this, bruh.

Golden's ****** track record speaks for itself. We don't need to manufacture stuff. I thought FSU was a well-coached game. That doesn't mean Al Golden is a good coach.

You better than this, bruh.

Golden's ****** track record speaks for itself. We don't need to manufacture stuff. I thought FSU was a well-coached game. That doesn't mean Al Golden is a good coach.

IJS it doesnt look good when your replying to EVERY post in a thread defending him........

Advertisement
Back