Kirk Herbstreit Got Mad Love 4 da Canes

Herbie is a great announcer. I know Vilma is one of ours but I think he’s horrendous lol

Advertisement
Never understood why people even argue a PI call when the ball is tipped at LOS as shown at :36 mark.. smfh..
Been screaming this for years. Can't call PI on a tipped ball. Granted, Krenzel wasn't even remotely a good QB, but he didn't throw passes that wobbled like that. Clearly tipped. No one can argue that point.

Never understood why people are even up in arms about this play in the first place. That refs missed a horrible call in regulation that would have ended the game, resulting in Ohio State winning in regulation.

there was no horrible call in regulation. they didn't make it. if you want to argue they should have made the call, fine. but they didn't. a bad call that shouldn't have happened later on doesn't make up for it. missed calls happen all game long, including the 1st 4th down conversion on 4th and 14 when jenkins clearly pushed off the defender. missed calls happen. bad calls are ******* bull****.

I once saw Kirk in a sports bar in Tallahassee (AJ's, I think) in 92 or 93. Game Day was in town for the Miami - FSU game and he was hanging out the day before. Dude had a herd of college poontang following him around.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back