Kirby steals Bama SC coach

Advertisement
I'll be rooting hard for UGA to fail big time this season.

College football will be a better place if the boosters at UGA are putting immense pressure on Kirby & the recruiting world would rejoice with a choir solo if he messed around got himself fired.

UGA is the pinnacle of everything that's wrong with college football, when they lose, the rest of us win.

The special teams position is very very clever. Putting him in contact directly with the freshman freaks so they don’t mind not starting and oversees their workouts and sht. I snuck in and to a quick pic of the st playbook.
1582580824497.jpeg

Advertisement
Moffit would accept a paycut to remain at LSU. He is firmly entrenched in the state.
there has to be somebody on LSU's staff that is working for Moffit that would be interested period.
we have not been explosive of the ball on either side of LOS since he left

Advertisement
Seems really odd to hire arguably the best S&C guy out there to do a completely different job. Especially when it’s a precious on field position.

Because that was probably the only way he was going to get him over to Georgia. Give him a better title and more money. But especially a title with more prestige, that is on field coach.

I’ll bet he will be designing and overseeing their strength program as well. or at least will have a ton of input.

imo, That’s why he went to Georgia for his strength experience, nobody should kid themselves. Well that, and his “supplements” expertise

Posted already in the other thread, but, Cochran was with Saban at LSU & has been at Bama since 07, he was the founder of their Strength program during the dynasty years.

He's legitimately one of the best S&C coaches in all of football, idk what on field position he'll coach but I'm certain it'll be on Defense.

Big hit to the Bama machine. You could make the argument that LSU now has the best S&C program in the SEC.

Advertisement

College football will be a better place if the boosters at UGA are putting immense pressure on Kirby & the recruiting world would rejoice with a choir solo if he messed around got himself fired.

UGA is the pinnacle of everything that's wrong with college football, when they lose, the rest of us win.

I generally agree with most of your posts, none more than this.

Advertisement
So, UGA spends the most on recruiting, has one of the highest coaches payrolls, continuously ranks in the top five in recruiting and consistently wins 10 games a year under Kirby. Hmmm, that's a lot of money for a coach who's record is almost identical to the previous coach they fired during the same time frame. Kirby ran off two more talented QBs (Eason and Fields) for Fromm and is betting the house this season on a Wake Forest grad transfer QB to run that archaic offensive system reminiscent of Saban's offense from 2009.

He better win a natty soon or the natives living in Athens will start grumbling. He's completely out of excuses. When you ask for as much money and resources as Kirby has your fanbase will not be happy settling for SEC east titles.
so finally UGA starts spending $$$$, when they hired Kirby he brought Bama's how to book.
Kirby has UGA at in the national championship discussion every year...... kinda like we used to be
live in Atl. their **** happy with Kirby

immense pressure on all schools that are at the top, Kirby brought Nick's "how to win a ship" with him..... results are a national title contender every year...... not bad....... lot of schools up there on the pinnacle with UGA

They've quickly become my most hated team in CFB. Spending like the 2000s Yankees and falling flat on their face would be the icing on the cake.

Advertisement
Back