Kirby steals Bama SC coach

Advertisement
I'll be rooting hard for UGA to fail big time this season.

College football will be a better place if the boosters at UGA are putting immense pressure on Kirby & the recruiting world would rejoice with a choir solo if he messed around got himself fired.

UGA is the pinnacle of everything that's wrong with college football, when they lose, the rest of us win.

Alabama and Notre Dame say "hold my beer."

Alabaga because they were the ones to remake cheating from being just a side hustle. They stopped pretending, and literally institutionalized the process of ignoring the rules, and ....

The Notre Dame Fighting Pedophiles because no other school better epitomizes the hypocrisy of pretending to be clean, while actually being filthy.

Last edited:
so finally UGA starts spending $$$$, when they hired Kirby he brought Bama's how to book.
Kirby has UGA at in the national championship discussion every year...... kinda like we used to be
live in Atl. their **** happy with Kirby

For now.

He can't continue to spend like this and not provide a national championship. What LSU did this past season has increased the pressure on Kirby (and Jimbo, Gus and Dan). Big budgets and spend come with the expectation of championships.

The Georgia Bulldogs are breaking the bank just to be let down again. Must be something in the water. That state hasn't had a championship since the Bobby Cox coached Braves.

I'll be rooting hard for UGA to fail big time this season.

College football will be a better place if the boosters at UGA are putting immense pressure on Kirby & the recruiting world would rejoice with a choir solo if he messed around got himself fired.

UGA is the pinnacle of everything that's wrong with college football, when they lose, the rest of us win.
I still want them to beat UiF, but otherwise, yes.

Advertisement
Alabama and Notre Dame say "hold my beer."

Alabaga because they were the ones to remake cheating from being just a side hustle. They stopped pretending, and literally institutionalized the process of ignoring the rules, and ....

The Notre Dame Fighting Pedophiles because no other school better epitomizes the hypocrisy of pretending to be clean, while actually being filthy.
The Florida Gators because of their fanbase.

He has been wanting to be an on field coach and felt he wouldn’t get the opportunity at Bama. Saban is mad too. Wouldn’t let him address the team

Seems really odd to hire arguably the best S&C guy out there to do a completely different job. Especially when it’s a precious on field position.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Lol
Kirby wins by Bama's loss. Interesting maneuver.

So, UGA spends the most on recruiting, has one of the highest coaches payrolls, continuously ranks in the top five in recruiting and consistently wins 10 games a year under Kirby. Hmmm, that's a lot of money for a coach who's record is almost identical to the previous coach they fired during the same time frame. Kirby ran off two more talented QBs (Eason and Fields) for Fromm and is betting the house this season on a Wake Forest grad transfer QB to run that archaic offensive system reminiscent of Saban's offense from 2009.

He better win a natty soon or the natives living in Athens will start grumbling. He's completely out of excuses. When you ask for as much money and resources as Kirby has your fanbase will not be happy settling for SEC east titles.
I hate the Muthafvcken Georgia Bulldogs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kirby tried to get him when first went to Georgia. Apparently the families are also close.

Kiffin just tried to hire him as an on field coach too.

Supposedly he's "quietly" been involved in coaching KO returns and some special teams stuff for awhile..

Advertisement
Lmao kirby is hilarious and desperate af but I'd kill to have that attitude as our coach. He leaves no stone unturned, will burn every bridge, and cheat his a$$ off to try and get over the hump. Mad respect to be honest.

Sabag ain't a happy camper. Read an article this evening that said he held a team meeting at 4pm and wouldn't let Cochran address the team.

Advertisement
Back