Kirby steals Bama SC coach

Advertisement
Posted already in the other thread, but, Cochran was with Saban at LSU & has been at Bama since 07, he was the founder of their Strength program during the dynasty years.

He's legitimately one of the best S&C coaches in all of football, idk what on field position he'll coach but I'm certain it'll be on Defense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Posted already in the other thread, but, Cochran was with Saban at LSU & has been at Bama since 7, he was the founder of their Strength program during the dynasty years.

He's legitimately one of the best S&C coaches in all of football, idk what on field position he'll coach but I'm certain it'll be on Defense.

Seems really odd to hire arguably the best S&C guy out there to do a completely different job. Especially when it’s a precious on field position.

I can't wait to see how bama looks in a few years now that he is gone. They were either on stuff over the years or he is legitimately the greatest S&C ever to lace them up

Advertisement
Out of all the dudes that I thought would never leave saban this is the guy.
Let The speculations begin. But I think saban wants to be Bama’s Jo Pa. The funny part is I believe he goes down with a scandal just like he did.

Advertisement
So, UGA spends the most on recruiting, has one of the highest coaches payrolls, continuously ranks in the top five in recruiting and consistently wins 10 games a year under Kirby. Hmmm, that's a lot of money for a coach who's record is almost identical to the previous coach they fired during the same time frame. Kirby ran off two more talented QBs (Eason and Fields) for Fromm and is betting the house this season on a Wake Forest grad transfer QB to run that archaic offensive system reminiscent of Saban's offense from 2009.

He better win a natty soon or the natives living in Athens will start grumbling. He's completely out of excuses. When you ask for as much money and resources as Kirby has your fanbase will not be happy settling for SEC east titles.

so saban had him that long and kept him in the off field role but kirby had to promote him to get him to come over. saban stays winning here. must be a reason why saban never got him out of the SnC role to an on field position esp w the turnover they have

Advertisement
Back