Kinsler Commits

Wiltfong's latest from today. Didn't know where else to post this, lol. Nothing earth shattering but he did mention that we are chipping away at Richard Young and not giving up there (and we shouldn't). Starts talking about us around the 13:55 minute mark. Made the Richard Young comment earlier in the episode but made it clear that Oregon is very much so a threat there.

Young making a early commitment to Oregon would benefit us cause he isn’t flipping from bama. I do find it interesting that he says we are a sleeper for the #1 class, haven’t seen a national guy say that about us. Most of us think it could happen if certain things fall right.

Advertisement
Respectfully I disagree. While the buck stops with Mario, and he is ultimately the boss, he’s filled the staff out with Alphas.

Gattis, Strong, Steele, and Addae are definitely alphas.

Wright, Smith, Feld seem like Alpha but I’m not as familiar with them.

We have other coaches that seem like leaders of men too and we have an analyst that is definitely a certified alpha in Jason Taylor lol

People like that want to surround themselves with people like that with common goals. Iron sharpens iron. You never want to be the smartest guy in the room.

I’m so glad I read down b4 I posted. Lol. U’re spot on.

Again, you can't have several alphas working for an alpha per the classical wolf social hierarchy definitions. In the now debunked original theory, wolfpacks had one alpha male and one alpha female. The alphas 2nd in command was the beta (and had a partner beta female) . He was subordinate to the alpha but dominant over the submissive omega wolves. If the beta challenged the alpha and won, he became the alpha. You can only have one alpha pair at a time. Turns out wolfpacks have much more complex dynamics so wolves don't necessarily act that way, but that's the origin of term. The idea of a wolfpack full of alphas would be viewed as nonsensical.
Thats if you're comparing the staff to a wolfpack. In reality alpha now is a descriptive grouping for people as a whole. So multiple members of the staff can be alphas. Take them and put them amongst their peers, and they will command respect. For example, UFs LB coach would just sit down and shut up when Charlie Strong is talking...

Again, you can't have several alphas working for an alpha per the classical wolf social hierarchy definitions. In the now debunked original theory, wolfpacks had one alpha male and one alpha female. The alphas 2nd in command was the beta (and had a partner beta female) . He was subordinate to the alpha but dominant over the submissive omega wolves. If the beta challenged the alpha and won, he became the alpha. You can only have one alpha pair at a time. Turns out wolfpacks have much more complex dynamics so wolves don't necessarily act that way, but that's the origin of term. The idea of a wolfpack full of alphas would be viewed as nonsensical.

Advertisement
Wiltfong's latest from today. Didn't know where else to post this, lol. Nothing earth shattering but he did mention that we are chipping away at Richard Young and not giving up there (and we shouldn't). Starts talking about us around the 13:55 minute mark. Made the Richard Young comment earlier in the episode but made it clear that Oregon is very much so a threat there.

Definitely seems like he knows something. The Lew kid would pretty much complete the entire OLine overhaul, if Okunlola comes aboard.

The Richard Young thread probably would've been a good place to post it lol

6EC8DC5B-5CDC-429F-A61B-3BB5DC077388.gif

4B81F8A1-1878-428F-A8BF-CAF88B4911BE.gif

Music Video 90S GIF

boat spank GIF by Lil Dicky

sexy twerk gif GIF

rick ross same hoes GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

sexy dance GIF

learning to fly sexy butt girl GIF

tsunami GIF

sexy booty shake GIF

sexy butt girl GIF

booty GIF by Lil Yachty

sexy booty shake GIF

john mccain dat ass GIF

twerk gif GIF by Future

twerk gif GIF by Future

Energy GIF by Garren

Advertisement
Again, you can't have several alphas working for an alpha per the classical wolf social hierarchy definitions. In the now debunked original theory, wolfpacks had one alpha male and one alpha female. The alphas 2nd in command was the beta (and had a partner beta female) . He was subordinate to the alpha but dominant over the submissive omega wolves. It didn't mean he had a meek, submissive personality. If the beta challenged the alpha and won, he became the alpha. You can only have one alpha pair at a time. Turns out wolfpacks have much more complex dynamics so wolves don't necessarily act that way, but that's the origin of term. The idea of a wolfpack full of alphas would be viewed as nonsensical.

I think what people mean when they incorrectly refer to people as alphas is what Meyers Briggs labels as the ESTJ personality type.

Extraverted, Observant, Thinking, and Judging

I know I'm going to derail the thread so I'll leave it at that.
Lol yes, per the “classical wolf social hierarchy” you can’t have more than one alpha. Human beings are a little more complicated than wolves 😛

In any event, we are University of Miami… not University of Michigan, so we don’t give a fvck about wolves or their social hierarchy 😂

When we say we have multiple Alpha’s it’s because it’s true and they’re guys with proven track records of success who are leaders of men. Determined and capable

Our guys are in good hands!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back