Kinsler Commits

Welcome to the U big fella!!! The trenches just got better.

I’m at a work function so please excuse the lack of research

College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

View attachment 201383

View attachment 201385

View attachment 201386

View attachment 201387

View attachment 201388
That 3rd one is the young Pinky b4 she got all fat. Aww man! Cheeks R’Us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol he makes Florida lower case while making Miami uppercase, the subtle disrespect 🤣

I love it
Agreed!

Related/unrelated I can’t remember who started doing it in the Grassy days but he would always put UiF instead of UF (university IN Florida rather than University OF Florida) I thought that was subtle brilliance and I’ve typed it that way ever since

Fck why do you guys have to fck up every got dam thread, I know the easy answer is CIS, but for fcks sakes can you guys just chill a bit while we get some great info. For fcks sake.

Don’t know why but I kind of see Vernon Carey a little bit. Just looking at him no tape or anything.
We'll just wait until you watch the tape! I had never watched Kinsler before he committed. After he did I watched Stevo's video on him and was blown away! Kinsler is every bit of 6'6" 330 but the kid has excellent balance and uses his feet well. He displays a tremendous amount of athleticism for a kid his size and he uses it to convert all his size and weight into focused explosive power. He has a relentless mean streak that he plays with and he is very versatile playing on both sides of the line. I never thought of Kinsler as someone who could play T on the P5 level but I was wrong. He could play Guard or Tackle at the next level with Tackle needing him to make a few improvements in technique.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back