Kinsler Commits

Sounds like Kirkland wanting in is pushing Kinsler out. Wouldn't be shocked if Kinsler recommits to UF. Apparently another SEC school got involved too.
Wouldn’t make sense because Cribby stated Kinsler is slotted higher on the board, Top 3 of remaining targets with Sampson most likely 1 and Alinen 2. Not sure what his deal is though - wouldn’t be shocked about the UF re-commitment either.

Advertisement
"Tommy Kinsler is planning to make a late July commitment. It sounds like that could come on the 28th of the month. Prior to that, he told people in the building that he could make a decision this weekend. That's not going to happen. In my personal opinion, based on information I believe to be true, this makes Payton Kirkland a stronger possibility. As I've mentioned previously, there are only a few spots left and Miami plans to go all in on some of those top tackles such as Olaus Alinen, Samson Okunlola, and Monroe Freeling. If Kinsler isn't ready to make a decision before Kirkland does on the 23rd, I could envision a situation where Miami elects to go that route."
I had a feeling when this kid didn’t commit as shortly after he decommitted from UF this was gonna get a little silly.

Wouldn’t make sense because Cribby stated Kinsler is slotted higher on the board, Top 3 of remaining targets with Sampson most likely 1 and Alinen 2. Not sure what his deal is though - wouldn’t be shocked about the UF re-commitment either.
Sometimes you have to move to #4 if #3 is dragging their feet....or you get left at the alter

Kinsler is higher on the board, Miami knew he was decommiting from UF and was supposed to jump on but hasn’t. That could explain why things are picking up with PK. I assumed it was more to do with Frankie’s school issues.

Advertisement
Can someone make a crying Nole that says eliminated like the Gator message Board post?
Screenshot_20220709-210818_Samsung Notes.jpg

Advertisement
None of this chatter matters if coaches Mario and Alex tell you to wait until a certain time. You do what they say when they say.
Yeah, but they're not telling a guy among the top three on their remaining board to wait. He's got the green light; the longer the days go by without him popping, the less likely he's in the class imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back