Kinsler Commits

Advertisement
Guard/center
Wasn’t quite aware of his height, weight and arm length. So I suspect he can potentially be better suited at Guard or with development RT. The unknown is how well is his lateral movement and Get off? Right now he’s known as a mauler and bruiser, hence the nickname Bruno.

Advertisement
I think Kirkland is definitely a guard but Kinsler looks like he has more flexibility and can play both guard and tackle..I don’t know much about oline but based on the tape kinsler looks lighter on his feet

Kinsler is better than Kirkland. I was watching both of them film and i don't know how they do the rating. But i look at their arm length and how they move their feet on the blocks. Kirkland has really slow feet. He makes blocks at last minute even in his highlight tape. Kinsler is aggressive and moves his feet as well as get to the 2nd level. I can see why it seems we are after Kinsler more than Kirkland. It could be bad weight for Kirkland but he seemed a step slow on his blocks.

And this is not to say these players cant go to the next level change their body and work ethic and be completely different, just their tape comparison

Kirkland also has tiny hands

Advertisement
Kinsler is better than Kirkland. I was watching both of them film and i don't know how they do the rating. But i look at their arm length and how they move their feet on the blocks. Kirkland has really slow feet. He makes blocks at last minute even in his highlight tape. Kinsler is aggressive and moves his feet as well as get to the 2nd level. I can see why it seems we are after Kinsler more than Kirkland. It could be bad weight for Kirkland but he seemed a step slow on his blocks.

And this is not to say these players cant go to the next level change their body and work ethic and be completely different, just their tape comparison
I like Kinsler potential but this entire post is the opposite imo. Kirkland is the more aggressive one and moves his feet better imo especially at tackle. Idk the difference in competition but kirkland is mauling people, I don’t see that as much on kinsler’s tape

Advertisement
This is the size of OLinemen we should always recruit. Not some 280lb kid hoping to get him up to size. Gimme Big Boyz that just need to be coached up and conditioned. Guys like this will open holes for our elite RB's to showcase their skills.
Disagree. Give me reach and feet and tenacity. The problem is we've recruited either undersized or grossly oversized kids that lack athleticism for the college level. We need to get to the point where an incoming OL needs to redshirt and possibly contribute year 2 and primarily on special teams unless he is truly gifted as a redshirt freshman.

I like Kinsler potential but this entire post is the opposite imo. Kirkland is the more aggressive one and moves his feet better imo especially at tackle. Idk the difference in competition but kirkland is mauling people, I don’t see that as much on kinsler’s tape
Look where each of them engage and end their blocks

Why would he use a three headed monster? 🤔🤔🤔
what do you mean tyler the creator GIF

3 OL Coaches? OL recruits seem to always mention Mario, Mirabel, and Woodiel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back