Kinsler Commits

Advertisement
I get the feeling the FL schools are not that high on Kirkland, including Miami.
Strange recruitment.
Is it his skills?
It’s reportedly bad weight. I’m not sure of the other stuff but our staff have seen him on several UOV’s and have seemingly backed (not pushed) off. Not saying they won’t take his commitment or anything just saying I hadn’t seen the Mario energy towards him like you’ve seen toward other targets he really wants imo. Cribby or one of the other guys may have a better understanding of PK situation concerning Miami.

Don’t know anything about this kid but ***** sunbelt Billy and keep building the trenches! Kid is fit to be a guard.

Now let’s go land some tackles please!!!

Advertisement
Don’t know anything about this kid but ***** sunbelt Billy and keep building the trenches! Kid is fit to be a guard.

Now let’s go land some tackles please!!!
With Mario at the helm and Mirabal coaching the OL I am very confident we will recruit and more importantly develop OL at an elite level. Absolutely no concern there.

I get the feeling the FL schools are not that high on Kirkland, including Miami.
Strange recruitment.
Is it his skills?
About a week or so ago, OU writer said UF and Miami had both cooled on Kirkland. Might not be the case as of today but that was the pulse at the time

Kinsler is better than Kirkland. I was watching both of them film and i don't know how they do the rating. But i look at their arm length and how they move their feet on the blocks. Kirkland has really slow feet. He makes blocks at last minute even in his highlight tape. Kinsler is aggressive and moves his feet as well as get to the 2nd level. I can see why it seems we are after Kinsler more than Kirkland. It could be bad weight for Kirkland but he seemed a step slow on his blocks.

And this is not to say these players cant go to the next level change their body and work ethic and be completely different, just their tape comparison

Advertisement
Kinsler is better than Kirkland. I was watching both of them film and i don't know how they do the rating. But i look at their arm length and how they move their feet on the blocks. Kirkland has really slow feet. He makes blocks at last minute even in his highlight tape. Kinsler is aggressive and moves his feet as well as get to the 2nd level. I can see why it seems we are after Kinsler more than Kirkland. It could be bad weight for Kirkland but he seemed a step slow on his blocks.

And this is not to say these players cant go to the next level change their body and work ethic and be completely different, just their tape comparison

Good stuff. He strikes me as a much more athletic Kirkland. Mario and Alex found their mauler guard in this class….unless we get one more (FM)

1656774395102.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back