Kinsler Commits

1656761306585.gif

Advertisement
Ok whats the deal with this cat. Is he legit or not. About the only thing I know is hes a very large human being. Well actually im not even sure about that. Im not looking this kid up just yet, for 1 im not very knowledgeable with OL and he kind of came out of left field. So any of you Trench fellas fell like filling in the blanks for me. Oh yeah are we after him as well. I dont know that either, but im guessing sa as you guys are basting the turds about this.

Ok whats the deal with this cat. Is he legit or not. About the only thing I know is hes a very large human being. Well actually im not even sure about that. Im not looking this kid up just yet, for 1 im not very knowledgeable with OL and he kind of came out of left field. So any of you Trench fellas fell like filling in the blanks for me. Oh yeah are we after him as well. I dont know that either, but im guessing sa as you guys are basting the turds about this.
Ok DMoney kind of answered at least one of my questions. lol . ok boys im about to go to sleep. It was a long *** night at work, I got home at 6 am and cleaned out the garage. whats wrong with me. Fck.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gator fans when the flip heat was pretty high were hoping he would “hurry up and flip to Miami” so their average would go up and ours would drop. Maths and class calculators above all else is the gator way. Mario is a beast

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back