Kingston new coach at South Carolina

Mark Kingston takes over a program that hadn't been to the post-season in 13 years, but since he missed the tournament once with Lelo Prado's recruits, he is mediocre.

I love the idea that South Florida is some bum program. It's one of the largest universities in one of the best baseball states in the country. Not to mention it's in one of the best high school baseball cities in America.

All of this with no basically no tuition restrictions either.

But somehow having one decent season, one terrible one and one good one in 3 seasons is worthy of otherworldly praise.

So basically your arguing USF is a solid baseball program for every reason outside of what happens on the field? Hmmm. Pretty similar to the UM is stellar due to the recruiting base and weather.

UM

Get ready for "That's not what I said, I wouldn't expect you to understand because I'm smarter than everybody" stretched into a paragraph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
So basically your arguing USF is a solid baseball program for every reason outside of what happens on the field? Hmmm. Pretty similar to the UM is stellar due to the recruiting base and weather.

I'm saying that USF should be winning regardless of what the previous coach accomplished.

To act as if Kingston have 2 winning seasons in 3 years is a great accomplishment is absurd.

I'm saying that USF should be winning regardless of what the previous coach accomplished.

To act as if Kingston have 2 winning seasons in 3 years is a great accomplishment is absurd.
Lol, yea ok water boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back