Kings of Negative Recruiting - Clemson Tigers

Advertisement
Always hated how many Canes fans spent last season leading up to the ACCCG talking about how much they like/respect Dabo and appreciate what he "did" for us alluding to the *** whooping that preceded Golden's firing.

I was elated that Golden was fired and the Clemson loss definitely put the nail in the coffin, but that never made me like Dabo or Clemson. All they did was whoop on UM. F**k thanking them for that in any form or fashion. I'm thankful that it happened, but not to them.

F**k Clemson and fake *** Dabo

Clemson, I fear, has a point.

At Miami, there's really no place to go cow tipping on the spur of a moment.

Worse - tractor dealerships are pretty much non-existent at Miami.
I hadn't even considered the tractor dealership issue... Even worse, You can't even bang your cousin in Miami without hearing incest this incest that.

Advertisement
Nah its called life

The way Dabo and his staff bash other coaches to players and families is sad. Im at work but when I get a chance I go into it more.

1523025765645.png

You mean playing in Neverland Ranch and rubbing an old rock isn't a strong enough recruiting pitch?

Advertisement
Nah its called life

The way Dabo and his staff bash other coaches to players and families is sad. Im at work but when I get a chance I go into it more.
just tell us when you have to take a dump bro!!

Nah its called life

buddy going for his trolling BA degree. this post should get you another 3-4 pages

Always hated how many Canes fans spent last season leading up to the ACCCG talking about how much they like/respect Dabo and appreciate what he "did" for us alluding to the *** whooping that preceded Golden's firing.

I was elated that Golden was fired and the Clemson loss definitely put the nail in the coffin, but that never made me like Dabo or Clemson. All they did was whoop on UM. F**k thanking them for that in any form or fashion. I'm thankful that it happened, but not to them.

F**k Clemson and fake *** Dabo

al can **** off to another job, but I'll always be a fan of a team that got stomped the **** out by clempson. Dabo can fck right the fck off

Advertisement
@Drewny1 My g, I’m nominating you for the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest drive home!

Wtf? You start a vague thread and leave it vague?! Lol!!!

Here is some of Clemson recruiting strategy

"We are the most Christian football program in the south"

"Your son can always live in Miami, but he can become a man with us"

"Coach______ wont get you to the league"

"Their HC wont be there long, he is retiring soon"

"Clemson Police will take care of your son"

"Alabama dont throw the ball"

I have more.

Advertisement
Here is some of Clemson recruiting strategy

"We are the most Christian football program in the south"

"Your son can always live in Miami, but he can become a man with us"

"Coach______ wont get you to the league"

"Their HC wont be there long, he is retiring soon"

"Clemson Police will take care of your son"

"Alabama dont throw the ball"

I have more.

You realize every school in the country says that about Miami...?

"Coach _____ won't get you to the league" is the biggest bunch of bull**** on the planet. Look how many small school kids litter NFL rosters. These kids have to realize they get themselves into the league, not some ****bag with ZERO NFL connects like Dabo. Carry on...

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back