Kings of Negative Recruiting - Clemson Tigers

I hope Richt plays this video over and over and over again in the new indoor practice building and in the weight room....**** i wanna see them again and WE WILL see them again and next time it wont be pretty!

Advertisement
From the 864 and that fool dabo got a cop fired because the cop pulled him over and dabo had the nerve to say "do u know who I am" and no one messes with the rednecks coach here

843 orIginally and I am also a USC alum. To start every Clemson fan I know think Miami is a bunch of thugs. Most fans are pretty arrogant but when it boils down to it they are softer then cotton candy. I’m happy to say I’ve seen Miami whoop that *** a couple times over the years when the hurricanes went up to Clemson and had the privilege of knocking out a couple of their soft *** friends for blind siding a friend of mine as we were walking out of the stadium(this was when I was at a South Carolina Clemson game)

Coaching Dabo is as fake as their fans are. He plays that southern boy I’ll be your best friend but reality is he is just a good cheerleader. I don’t know Miami specifically but I know he negatively recruited South Carolina saying for years spurrier was going to leave(then he did) I also know he broke down crime rates on the city of Columbia vs Clemson (clemson has a college and a grocery store and that is it so obviously the capital city is going to have more crime). I don’t know about players being paid specifically but with how much out of state talent they have pulled for years I think soemthing fishy has to be going on. USC made their run with primarily High school kids from South Carolina(Clowney, Alshon Jeffery, Stephane Gilmore, Melvin Ingram, Marcus Lattimore (was at the Tennessee game that ended his career)etc). Clemson bought their players and a lot of them came from Georgia and Florida.

843 orIginally and I am also a USC alum. To start every Clemson fan I know think Miami is a bunch of thugs. Most fans are pretty arrogant but when it boils down to it they are softer then cotton candy. I’m happy to say I’ve seen Miami whoop that *** a couple times over the years when the hurricanes went up to Clemson and had the privilege of knocking out a couple of their soft *** friends for blind siding a friend of mine as we were walking out of the stadium(this was when I was at a South Carolina Clemson game)

Coaching Dabo is as fake as their fans are. He plays that southern boy I’ll be your best friend but reality is he is just a good cheerleader. I don’t know Miami specifically but I know he negatively recruited South Carolina saying for years spurrier was going to leave(then he did) I also know he broke down crime rates on the city of Columbia vs Clemson (clemson has a college and a grocery store and that is it so obviously the capital city is going to have more crime). I don’t know about players being paid specifically but with how much out of state talent they have pulled for years I think soemthing fishy has to be going on. USC made their run with primarily High school kids from South Carolina(Clowney, Alshon Jeffery, Stephane Gilmore, Melvin Ingram, Marcus Lattimore (was at the Tennessee game that ended his career)etc). Clemson bought their players and a lot of them came from Georgia and Florida.
I never bought that good ole boy horses**t from Dabo. **** his name reeks of good ole boy but he's a snake in the grass. No way in **** he turned that program into what it is without the bag. They obviously were able to upgrade their facilities because of increased revenues from several "sources". I know several Clemson grads and never hear them say anything "positive" about Dablow. I think their motto is if "you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. "

I live in Spartanburg S.C. and I’m about 35 mins away from Clemson and I hate them. There fans are stuck up as it comes and it isn’t sh&@ around that place. I have a niece that goes there and she hates it. Only reason she went was cause she had a free ride in there engineer program

My first year of college I went to usc upstate to play soccer. I know all about sparkle city. And yes the only reason to go to clemson is engineering(have a buddy with a degree who is doing very well) or farming related or to party and fail out.

Advertisement
I never bought that good ole boy horses**t from Dabo. **** his name reeks of good ole boy but he's a snake in the grass. No way in **** he turned that program into what it is without the bag. They obviously were able to upgrade their facilities because of increased revenues from several "sources". I know several Clemson grads and never hear them say anything "positive" about Dablow. I think their motto is if "you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. "

Tommy Bowden ran that program into the ground trying to live off the prestige of his dad. Once again Dabo is a cheerleader if it was not for Brent venables and chad Morris before he left Dabo would have probably Lost his job years ago. Can’t act that corney and keep a college coaching gig unless your winning.

Anyone know why venebles won’t take a head coaching job. One of the best d coordinators in college and his name is never thrown around.

Tommy Bowden ran that program into the ground trying to live off the prestige of his dad. Once again Dabo is a cheerleader if it was not for Brent venables and chad Morris before he left Dabo would have probably Lost his job years ago. Can’t act that corney and keep a college coaching gig unless your winning.

Anyone know why venebles won’t take a head coaching job. One of the best d coordinators in college and his name is never thrown around.
Probably wants the Clemson job. The way it’s looking is once Saban retires, they have Dabo lined up.

Advertisement
Probably has to do with wr development with Ladson and clemson.

It’s funny considering all of the receivers Miami put into the league since 2000,

Have had multiple receivers in the league after 2013
Allen hurns 40 million dollar contract signed
Phillip Dorsett 1st round
Stacy coley 2017
Braxton Berrios 2018
Ahmmon richards and others down the pipeline

Dugans has had multiple players drafted at his position including first round pick Devante Parker too

Isn't Dablow a Sabag disciple? If so, that kind of makes sense but Sabag may pull a Paterno and coach 'til he's 80!
I don’t think so. He isn’t a sanctimonious about it all like Joe Pa was...
Saban does what Saban wants and I can see him getting bored. He has basically ran a decade long train on CFB. He wins another and he may just walk away. His ego may give the NFL another try.

I don’t think so. He isn’t a sanctimonious about it all like Joe Pa was...
Saban does what Saban wants and I can see him getting bored. He has basically ran a decade long train on CFB. He wins another and he may just walk away. His ego may give the NFL another try.
I have to agree. I've felt for some time he was trying to have more NC's than any other coach and then he might hang it up.

Advertisement
Probably has to do with wr development with Ladson and clemson.

It’s funny considering all of the receivers Miami put into the league since 2000,

Have had multiple receivers in the league after 2013
Allen hurns 40 million dollar contract signed
Phillip Dorsett 1st round
Stacy coley 2017
Braxton Berrios 2018
Ahmmon richards and others down the pipeline

Dugans has had multiple players drafted at his position including first round pick Devante Parker too

No offense Brock but Hopkins and Watkins **** on our guys. Martavious bryant is closer to what we have put in the league. Even their crappy white recieverh afam Humphrey has made a decent role for himself with the Bucs. They also had mike Williams picked in the first round within last couple years. I love Miami but this is comparing filet to sirloin. I’d eat both but I want the filet all day.

Advertisement
No offense Brock but Hopkins and Watkins **** on our guys. Martavious bryant is closer to what we have put in the league. Even their crappy white recieverh afam Humphrey has made a decent role for himself with the Bucs. They also had mike Williams picked in the first round within last couple years. I love Miami but this is comparing filet to sirloin. I’d eat both but I want the filet all day.
Just Hopkins. And Bryant ain’t s—t compared to Hurns or Dorset. I’ve been watching him pout and run horrible routes for 3 years (well more like 26 out of 48 games cause trouble). Watkins can’t stay healthy idc what anyone says he ain’t Hurns. Hurns put on with probably the worst starting qb in the NFL. Watch him become top dog in Dallas real quick.
Edit: Travis been doing his thing too!

Naw D; he’s just following up about my comment how Dani pretends to be one way, but he’s truly a jerk behind closed doors
Im not upset at him im upset that video is here man....i never wanna see that hillbilly roadrunner deerantler hacksaw jim duggin coach on this forum again

Just Hopkins. And Bryant ain’t s—t compared to Hurns or Dorset. I’ve been watching him pout and run horrible routes for 3 years (well more like 26 out of 48 games cause trouble). Watkins can’t stay healthy idc what anyone says he ain’t Hurns. Hurns put on with probably the worst starting qb in the NFL. Watch him become top dog in Dallas real quick.
Edit: Travis been doing his thing too!

Watkins is a pansy who’s stealing paychecks. Do we not count Reggie Wayne or Andre Johnson?

Dirty program with two faced, soft, bandwagon fans who only care when their team is good. Just look at the following for their good b-ball team this year. They have no concept of history and are far more racist than outward appearances might indicate. Do not respect Dabo and do not respect that program. They suddenly got good when their coaching payroll quadrupled overnight, and you can be sure that’s not the only place money suddenly started sloshing around, as we’ve seen on social media.

Advertisement
Back