Kings NIL business

Why would the IRS, who are currently understaffed and overloaded, and who never gave two ***** about people getting bags in the 6 figures, suddenly start patrolling every college in the country looking to catch kids on $5,000 deals lol? Like they're hiring some new task force. They haven't given a **** for 50 years
Because they need more money. Have you seen our deficit. hahah

Advertisement
Something to be said when you don’t gotta ask some one for some money begging…

instead you make your own money working appearance gigs at clubs, restaurant, bars etc…

The Club thing is an angle, for sure that can be taken advantage of….but again, it only pops if we winning.

The Club thing is an angle, for sure that can be taken advantage of….but again, it only pops if we winning.

Y’all realize that these teams in “hick towns” also cater to customers and fans across entire states, right? These schools pump out massive amounts of alums and have generations of fans across the area. Tennessee, for instance, has fans everywhere in this state and massive boosters. The Haslams, for instance. How hard would it be for any UT player to have their NIL in a Pilot all across the southeast? There are examples like this everywhere. The small town bag schools have connected businessmen with legions of alums and fans willing to spend money on dumb ****. Is there anything to stop that from happening?

The club scene it really doesnt matter if were winning. If a certain guy is linked with the right promotion company he would take off....regardless of what we do on a saturday.

**** Chad Thomas could of been making a killing ( i still think he made some money on the low) like he currently does when he promotes and does his OWN SHOWS WITH HIS OWN TEAMS. (TOUCH MONEY) meaning Chad rents out a venue and books himself as the act...and all profit goes to him and Touch Money. Chad routinely does this and sells out smaller venues.

For example a guy like King can do that just generally speaking from here to West Palm Beach and make good bread...(**** he already got The Wharf).

At the low end could charge 2k-5k for hosting...host at minimum 2 events a weekend and is looking at making close to 10k every weekend...that kind of adds up cnsidering the infinite amound of clubs, restauarants to do this at in south florida.

The club scene it really doesnt matter if were winning. If a certain guy is linked with the right promotion company he would take off....regardless of what we do on a saturday.

**** Chad Thomas could of been making a killing ( i still think he made some money on the low) like he currently does when he promotes and does his OWN SHOWS WITH HIS OWN TEAMS. (TOUCH MONEY) meaning Chad rents out a venue and books himself as the act...and all profit goes to him and Touch Money. Chad routinely does this and sells out smaller venues.

For example a guy like King can do that just generally speaking from here to West Palm Beach and make good bread...(**** he already got The Wharf).

At the low end could charge 2k-5k for hosting...host at minimum 2 events a weekend and is looking at making close to 10k every weekend...that kind of adds up cnsidering the infinite amound of clubs, restauarants to do this at in south florida.
My cousin has played in bands for over 40 years in Dade, Broward, and PB counties. He’s said he could play a different bar, club, restaurant 7 days a week for a year and not have to hit the same place twice.

Advertisement
I think the difference will come with generating a deal between two players with the same likeness or commercial appeal. I need player x(Miami, USC,UCLA) to shoot a commercial during the season. Player x can drive over film for 15 minutes and is gone. Player y(small town college) availability is more costly. They have to catch a flight, wait until after the season etc....

Good for these student athletes...

I get the feeling this is going to turn out for D1P5 much as the dog running after a car catches the bumper...

next step... NFL officially adopts/sponsors a school's team and establishes a farm system...

clock is tickimg...
That’s what I think will happen. Contraction of teams and NFL sponsorship. Eventually the remaining 32 or so college teams will be official minor league NFL franchises, and they in turn will be sponsored by colleges.

I lived in one of the major college townish areas in Raleigh -Durham.

I think folks miss or downplay the amount of REAL MONEY is in South Florida.

Like these hick towns or big money boosters yall think about are like a drop in the bucket in south florida....we just arent in the bag game committed with boosters.
But the REAL MONEY is here.
I’ve lived here my entire life, except my college years and I don’t consider the RDU/triangle area a major college town/towns at all. There are so many northerners here and now that RTP has gotten so big, the schools are even less relevant. Duke and UNC fans are mostly people who didn’t attend the schools. State fans are the only ones who have homegrown alumni and while they have a lot, only a few are rich. Not to mention having 3 major ACC schools within 20 minutes of eachother Is something no one else has.

My point being all the major money here isn’t backing these schools. Wendell Murphy at NC State is the only one.

Advertisement
Lotta yall gotta remember too, that these SEC schools aren't going to be able to just dump money into some small business to secure a recruit. These athletes gains need to fall within the legal market value of whatever venture they're in. Which all will have to be reported at the end of every year.

Do you think a kid Is gonna want to sign 500 thousand autographs for Birmingham bumble**** Pawn Emporium to get that 650k (market value for a signed football seems to be at 150 at the moment), when you can be like D'Eriq and come to Miami abd probably make 100k+ in one day with 4 appearance based sponsors?
A company just gave $2 million to Master P’s kid who’s a freshman at Tennessee St. What’s his actual market value? Maybe $100? So your point has already been proven wrong.

Advertisement
Bro, “real money” in So Fla dgaf about Miami football like that unless we winning. My nig we scrugglin to get facilities w/ real money in So Fla & thank God for Richt pushing that agenda to get the ball rolling.

That’s the difference; the real money in the South, these mofos will sell the daughter for a 5 star player. $20k is a drop in a bucket to what these jits r getting paid illegally now. Whatchu think gone happen when they set up shop to sell autographs?? U already saw Johnny made bank & he wasn’t even doing it on that level like that.
To many alums from other schools and to many people from other states. Just look at Dolphin game attendance....

If you know master p...he exaggerates things.. when I saw it I immediately thought its him driving up the price of his sons endorsements. I'm like 2mill?
Which is my point. The entire “market value” and “fair value” arguments are already proven wrong. It’s gonna turn into a semi public bidding war for some of these guys who are actually good on the field.

Advertisement

Its going to be crazy....
Imagine having an NFT token of Barry Sanders, PrimeTime, or Troy Aikmen when they were in college? I’m all for it..

Has he talked to Burger King yet?

View attachment 148951

Brilliant.

Now photoshop "King" after Krispy.

Krispy-Kreme-font.png

Advertisement
Back