King signs NIL deal with Florida Panthers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
King will soon speak about Miami as an "organ-i-zation" and rave about the chemistry in the "dressing room".

Puck vernacular humor aside, these type of endorsements are almost certainly not as lucrative as a money transfer app or bitcoin outfit just handing kids big dollars but they probably provide much more polish to a kid like King on the marketing front if he's successful and has these opportunities on the next level.

One would think that once a kid hits the NFL it's going to be far less about a CashApp type of outfit trying to find a way to give a kid money with no real expectations in return and more about "real" businesses/corporations/etc. wanting to have legitimate endorsement relationships.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What a fuqin leader this kid is........................dude is the QB version of D. Jackson. Dont think hes an NFL starter but hes a coss and can win in college. Going to be a sad day when he leaves...........at least he will go out a winner after we body in our bowl game......setting up for the rise of UM baby

You really showed those Flyers by giving them 80 tickets worth of revenue :cool:
They'd probably survive with or without my patronage, but I'd go watch any two teams if I had the chance. Live hockey is so much better than watching on TV. We're also going as a big group and most of the boys are Eastern Conference fans. Flyers, Caps, Pens & Devils. I grew up a Roy fanboy so when he was traded to Colorado I followed him.

They'd probably survive with or without my patronage, but I'd go watch any two teams if I had the chance. Live hockey is so much better than watching on TV. We're also going as a big group and most of the boys are Eastern Conference fans. Flyers, Caps, Pens & Devils. I grew up a Roy fanboy so when he was traded to Colorado I followed him.
Would love to tell your group "Raise your hands if you ever saw your team actually win a Cup."

I derive strength from the sadness of Flyers fans.

Advertisement
Back