King signs NIL deal with Florida Panthers

Advertisement
Wait a minute...

Saban makes up some numbers about how much his QB MIGHT make and it gets 8+ pages of "Miami fans" sucking off Bama and saying the NIL is bad for Miami;

King signs yet another NIL deal (he's likely into the low 6 figures now in total with all his NIL deals with several others pending and the season hasn't even started) and is the first college player to sign a NIL deal with a pro team and it only gets 3 pages of comments?

Last edited:
Wait a minute...

Saban makes up some numbers about how much his QB MIGHT make and it gets 8+ pages of "Miami fans" sucking off Bama and saying the NIL is bad for Miami;

King signs yet another NIL deal (he's likely into the low 6 figures now in total with all his NIL deals with several others pending and the season hasn't even started) and is the first college player to sign a NIL deal with a NHL team and it only gets 3 pages of comments?

WTF is wrong with this fanbase?

The problem with trying to pick fights in a bar is that sometimes the bouncers bounce you first.

Let's not go around calling out any and everyone. It's poor form. You're a way better poster than that.

Advertisement
The problem with trying to pick fights in a bar is that sometimes the bouncers bounce you first.

Let's not go around calling out any and everyone. It's poor form. You're a way better poster than that.

OK I fixed the last line. My feelings still stand. More people want to mope about the program and extol the virtues of other schools than acknowledge the good things happening at Miami.

Some things never change; like the Florida Panthers taking the L.

I hope some of this NIL side business stuff dries up for some of these bums. Success begets success, failure breeds failure.

Advertisement
Back