King saban in his throne room work recruits.

Side note....What are the chances this kid still has an offer?

Saban doesn't seem like the kind of guy you can secretly record and then post

Advertisement
Side note....What are the chances this kid still has an offer?

Saban doesn't seem like the kind of guy you can secretly record and then post
Look at the reaction we’re getting to on here for this one short video. Cane fans dropping to knees cause saban states the obviousness of having talent on a team.
IMO That video was leaked on purpose cause he knows absolutely the reaction.

Maybe or maybe not, but he has proven he can get the talent and maximize it. Are there bags helping that - I am sure, but Alabama is not the only school where that is going on and no other school has been able to be as consistently good as Alabama for this long of a stretch in the modern era.
No other school has "cover" in reference to bags.

Sh*t even OSU was almost on the chopping block over small time sh*t comparable to what goes on at BAMA.

They can literally can get caught ...and nothing iwll happen

Saban is a master salesman. It really doesn't take much. His product sales itself.
And he built the product so that it can sell itself...we used to have that ability. I don’t get why people are either surprised or impressed by this. He’s merely communicating his goat resume. His pitch from 10 years ago would be nice to hear, he’s just coasting at this point

Advertisement
i agree. he is willing to do things other coaches wont. at the same time, if miami did half the stuff in recruiting he did, they'd be on probation. The NCAA and ESPN turn a blind eye to any school not named USC or Miami (SMU also felt this) because those small town economies rely on the football programs so much
It's the perfect storm with Emmett and Saban and the school. Sucks they did this **** to bury our legacy we created....they wanted that and more.

Hopefully we get our shot cause if we just sneak into the elite category it's prayers sent cause we won't go back downward.

That's the difference between us (and our attitude), and "them".

I had this convo with a poster last year when I said it's an easy decision to follow the sheep, go to Bama with the other 5 stars and play for championships every other year.

Where are the competitive mf'ers that that say I'm going to take my path and try to knock them off?
Where's the group of 5 stars out of Georgia, Texas, LA, or South Florida that have the balls to say "we're going to stay home and work our effen asses off to bring a Natty here"
Isn't much more gratifying to win when you're the dog?

Shet. They're most likely going pro anyway.
They do. They go to osu, Georgia, lsu, tamu and Clemson and they still usually come up short, usually by a few touchdowns

They do. They go to osu, Georgia, lsu, tamu and Clemson and they still usually come up short, usually by a few touchdowns

Over the last 5 years, 17 of the last 19 5* recruited by Saban were from out of state.
13 from the states I mentioned.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Saban: "We have more guys in the NFL than any other school."

Well, duh!!!

Any school that has the most 5 star players is going to have the most players in the NFL.

The whole deal is getting them to your school. A player can win a championship at any school if enough elite players decide to go there.

F that POS Cheating MFing Midget....How I wish that Zach Thomas would've Power Bombed him into a pile of Dogsh*t.....
People have no idea how close this dude was to getting his *** kicked by that entire Dolphins team, specifically the defense, and when Zach wanted to do it.. Think about that, most level headed guy on that entire defense, and even he was a cvnt hair away from knocking his teeth in.

Fvck Saban, not even Bama (I mean fvck them too but), just Saban.

Can we cut out all the daggone slurping this is a U sight folks should at least have the decency to go to Alabamy's sites to drool.
Right! Like what he said was true, but it was still about to put me to sleep the way he was talking. Boring as ****!

Advertisement
Not much mental manipulation here he’s just letting his success do the talking

people wonder why Happy Valey loved Joe Pa and probably still do.
Money and winning make mfers god like.

Number one class 8/9 years straight and people swallow all kind of nut about development and draft picks like he’s getting under the radar guys and making them day one picks.

He’s literally gold mining for talent and he’s cherry picking what pile of dirt to dig in. Everyone talks about coaching and development despite none of those coaches that leave having the same success in “developing” talent when they leave somewhere else. And not having the same success before they got there.
They replace position coaches and coordinators almost yearly and they get the same result and nobody asks how that’s possible.
It’s possible cause each position coach has a room of 5 stars to chose from.

Advertisement
Correction: he was garbage in the NFL

Garbage, that's been pretty much every coach since Shula. He didn't stand out negatively or positively in that group.

I always wondered what would've happened had he signed Drew Brees instead of Daunte Culpepper. I imagine he sometimes wonder as well. IMHO, that could've turned the tide for the Phins.

Numbers and facts don’t lie. He ain’t **** unless he has a massive talent advantage.

He sure turned things around quick when he took over at Alabama. Team was a mess under Shula. He found a way to make the talent he had work.

If he said he wanted a new challenge, one here, there isn't a soul who would turn him down.

I don't think they love his West Virginian Croatian demeanor. But he f'in wins. How does 300k and a great chance to go the league sound to some hood kid from Broward? Probably pretty **** good.

I dunno, you seem to have a PHD in "Hood Youth". Why don't you enlighten us on this topic in between downward mouth strokes on Saban?

Advertisement
Back