King saban in his throne room work recruits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We have people on this site that would walk in on their girl getting plowed by another dude, and proceed to compliment the dude on the length and girth of his manhood compared to their puny stunted appendage.

For fūcks sake have some pride you bunch of cucks, and stop slurping Saban, this is a Canes site.

Fūck that Slavic (or whatever he is) sonnafabltch, I could win too if I was handing out $300,000 a year stipends and Dodge Challengers to 5 star recruits

We have people on this site that would walk in on their girl getting plowed by another dude, and proceed to compliment the dude on the length and girth of his manhood compared to their puny stunted appendage.

For fūcks sake have some pride you bunch of cucks, and stop slurping Saban, this is a Canes site.

Fūck that Slavic (or whatever he is) sonnafabltch, I could win too if I was handing out $300,000 a year stipends and Dodge Challengers to 5 star recruits
I don't think they love his West Virginian Croatian demeanor. But he f'in wins. How does 300k and a great chance to go the league sound to some hood kid from Broward? Probably pretty **** good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back