King Mwikuta enters transfer portal

I think the fact that the second we moved Keontra Smith it seemed he was LB1 is EYE OPENING.

I think he will do well for most of our schedule, I wonder if size may be an issue against Bama?

Wish the light would come on for Huff, I think we all had high hopes for him.

Advertisement
Hard to believe, isn't it?
I guess the thinking is, in addition to Keontra moving to LB, Flagg steps up and is ready, Brooks gets healthy, Huff finally develops, Steed finally has a whole healthy off-season and contributes, and Cave is ready to provide quality depth... All beats using a scholarship on the 1 year rentals out there.

I think it's a dubious proposition, but it seems that's where Manny is.

Advertisement
And we don’t need to recruit but, one. Lol. Can’t make this chit up.
I think we need better talent at the LB position nobody from the past 2-3 cycle as shown really anything. MAnny needs to hit the portal or recruit quality LBers and hopefully the one that aren’t qualified to play at UM faze out

Lmfao

You wanted Deontay Wilder

You wanted Sam Brooks

You wanted Waynmon Steed

Your boy Avery was a Bust

But yet now you’ve been going at his LBer recruiting for “years”. How convenient for you. You’ve only been going at it for “years” because your “evals” busted per usual.
Wilder and Steed are injury casualties. Steed still plays alot.

Im not calling a rs freshman a Bust.

When Shaq and Pinkney group were here....I personally were saying we needed to recruit OVER THEM....I had lb recruiting and evals almost as bad as Rumphs recruiting...and always stated Manny was doing a poor job there.

My evals are definately better than yours...and low key im likely spotting better than some in our recruiting department...more hits than misses on this side.

Wilder and Steed are injury casualties. Steed still plays alot.

Im not calling a rs freshman a Bust.

When Shaq and Pinkney group were here....I personally were saying we needed to recruit OVER THEM....I had lb recruiting and evals almost as bad as Rumphs recruiting...and always stated Manny was doing a poor job there.

My evals are definately better than yours...and low key im likely spotting better than some in our recruiting department...more hits than misses on this side.
This ain’t a competition but your ego doesn’t want to pull that eval record there bud. How’s Dominic Watt doing btw? I’m gonna stop there before I catch the “band”.

Advertisement
This ain’t a competition but your ego doesn’t want to pull that eval record there bud. How’s Dominic Watt doing btw? I’m gonna stop there before I catch the “band”.
You knowwww your down bad....when your going back to Dominick Watt a kid we didnt even recruit and was a grade casualty.

Pull it please.

How is Kevin Austin doing by the way?.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back