King Mwikuta enters transfer portal

He was a 3-4 OLB at Bama and would be a DE here just like Deandre Johnson was a 3-4 OLB at Tennessee and is a DE at Miami. What 4-3 or 4-2-5 backers in college football are 6'5" 240? Kid was a DE in high school and probably has a frame to put on more 20 lbs. You want a replacement for Cam Williams? He could be one. Not playing ILB though
😆

flagg is going to be fine this year.

Advertisement
No it’s not. Y’all wanted majority of these kids because they were “dogs” no matter the size. Multiple times I’ve said “guys they’re small and are average athletes” or “ guys they’re edge rushers. We don’t even know if they can play LBer” but nope because Gogeta and Dmoney want them they need to be here. Then y’all are surprised when an actual LBer in Flagg laps all these dudes.

Now y’all can lay in your bed y’all promoted.
I've been going at Mannys evaluation and lb recruiting for years...not sure why I'm being brought up.

Guys I really liked were Huff, Cave , and Brooks

I dont know who Flagg is lapping currently.

I also said we need a Portal Lb and that was BEFORE the spring

Advertisement
No it’s not. Y’all wanted majority of these kids because they were “dogs” no matter the size. Multiple times I’ve said “guys they’re small and are average athletes” or “ guys they’re edge rushers. We don’t even know if they can play LBer” but nope because Gogeta and Dmoney want them they need to be here. Then y’all are surprised when an actual LBer in Flagg laps all these dudes.

Yeah we've all been so pumped with the linebacker recruiting. Good call.

Advertisement
Yeah we've all been so pumped with the linebacker recruiting. Good call.
You weren’t saying that when we were actually recruiting these backers when he first became DC. You were cheering some of these takes as well. You especially love Troutman who looks like a ******* safety.

I've been going at Mannys evaluation and lb recruiting for years...not sure why I'm being brought up.

Guys I really liked were Huff, Cave , and Brooks

I dont know who Flagg is lapping currently.

I also said we need a Portal Lb and that was BEFORE the spring
Lmfao

You wanted Deontay Wilder

You wanted Sam Brooks

You wanted Waynmon Steed

Your boy Avery was a Bust

But yet now you’ve been going at his LBer recruiting for “years”. How convenient for you. You’ve only been going at it for “years” because your “evals” busted per usual.

Lmfao

You wanted Deontay Wilder

You wanted Sam Brooks

You wanted Waynmon Steed

Your boy Avery was a Bust

But yet now you’ve been going at his LBer recruiting for “years”. How convenient for you. You’ve only been going at it for “years” because your “evals” busted per usual.
Lol dude let’s be real….Wilder hurt his neck..if not he would have been productive…Steed had two bad knee injuries ok…if not he would have been productive..Brooks has been hurt, he is dealing with a foot injury & still has time to put it together….yes linebacker recruiting can be a lot better (being nice)…the injuries have had a lot to do with the subpar play & oh yea Player Development…oh I forgot you the only one who is always right…

Advertisement
It’s not even about who we took. I could make a good argument for every one of the kids. They were all high caliber athletes outside of Jennings (Wilder a little marginal, too). In a big class, they would individually be worth a flyer.

But we needed some ballers with true linebacker experience, as well. Steed, TAC (who was a development kid). Jennings. Who else since 2016?

I don’t agree with Z that Geta was wrong on evaluations. I liked Joyner and Huff too for example But they can’t be the anchor guys in their class like they were.

That’s why I am really disappointed with 2021.Troutman is more a safety hybrid and Johnson a rush end hybrid. All this talk about a portal kid and we got nothing. Biggest hole on the roster, and we couldn’t address it other than sliding Keontra over?

Advertisement
Huff (3rd year guy) and Brooks (3rd year guy) are setting the room back. We shouldnt have had to depend on Jennings and Steed because we know they have hit their ceiling whether good or bad (Jennings isnt good and Steed just cant get back to where he was pre-injury)

I cant let the board just trash Flagg because if Brooks and Huff had their **** together than Flagg wouldnt even be needed. He was always a developmental guy. He was a 3* kid who need to be developed. Trashing Flagg is like trashing Zion his Tr-Fr year in 2019. He shouldnt have even been put in that position to begin with if we had guys who stepped up.

? Go through my comment history. I don’t think I’ve ever advocated or have been excited about any LB recruit we’ve signed under Richt/Diaz outside of shaq

It’s not even about who we took. I could make a good argument for every one of the kids. They were all high caliber athletes outside of Jennings (Wilder a little marginal, too). In a big class, they would individually be worth a flyer.

But we needed some ballers with true linebacker experience, as well. Steed, TAC (who was a development kid). Jennings. Who else since 2016?

I don’t agree with Z that Geta was wrong on evaluations. I liked Joyner and Huff too for example But they can’t be the anchor guys in their class like they were.

That’s why I am really disappointed with 2021.Troutman is more a safety hybrid and Johnson a rush end hybrid. All this talk about a portal kid and we got nothing. Biggest hole on the roster, and we couldn’t address it other than sliding Keontra over?
Huff was a mid-4* recruit. He absolutely should have been considered an anchor for that LB class. Lets not keep letting him off the hook here. Hes been givin a pass FAR too long at this point around here.

I feel at this point that we all were just excited about Joyner because we stole him from FSU. Kid doesnt seem like he was the goods.

? Go through my comment history. I don’t think I’ve ever advocated or have been excited about any LB recruit we’ve signed under Richt/Diaz outside of shaq
It’s not based on you. It was a general statement.

Advertisement
Back