King is the reason we are 5-1 and not 2-3

We are the same team as last year except with a really good QB. I have no doubt if Perry or Williams were here we lose last nights game. We make the same mental mistakes on defense, our receivers can’t get open, oline went from dog **** to passable. We were flat the whole game just sleep walking. We got lucky plain and simple.

And yes I’m going to be that guy but Schiano should have been hired here. He can flat out coach. In his first game on the road beat Michigan State and don’t give me that Michigan State is not a good team blah blah blah. We face a lot of mediocre teams like last night and barely win at HOME. Rutgers couldn’t tie their shoes correctly last year and now they win a road game.
would have hired him in a nano second, Blake James wants a guy he can control that's CMD, Greg Schiano is an experienced
coach and that spells trouble for Fake James

Advertisement
This is fact.

Honestly, Lashlee needs to abandon the run by about 50 percent. Make the RBs -- all of whom are great pass catchers -- extra receivers. King may need to air it out 40 to 50 times a game.
They need to pass to set up the run. We saw in the second half how Virginia started getting tired after Miami strung together a couple first downs through the air. They were the. Able to hit some nice runs with Chaney. Loosen up the defense with a few passes to create more space for the running game.

would have hired him in a nano second, Blake James wants a guy he can control that's CMD, Greg Schiano is an experienced
coach and that spells trouble for Fake James
Blake James hired Mark Richt. So that make believe theory goes out the window.

Blake James hired Mark Richt. So that make believe theory goes out the window.
live in Atlanta, Richt was running on fumes his last couple of years at UGA...... UGA fans were ecstatic when he "resigned" maybe if he would have taken a year off but he was toast....... what was his record against Bama & Gators.... Far, far from a make believe theory. nice record , nice safe choice but when he landed in Miami he was done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back