King is "here to win", speaks on Lashlee's offense

Advertisement
King is going to win here, time for yall to toughen up & get on board got damnit.
Halftime of FIU I was like ya know, I will always love this team but right now I can’t do this anymore. I was fully prepared to sit out the 2020 season (somewhat anyway)

The coaching changes were nice. A solid recruiting class (despite the tragedy of our performance) was nice but still not really enough to get me there.

But getting King put it over the top. I think he’s the type of kid that is going to elevate the play of everyone around him and his maturity is what we need in addition to his talent.

Halftime of FIU I was like ya know, I will always love this team but right now I can’t do this anymore. I was fully prepared to sit out the 2020 season (somewhat anyway)

The coaching changes were nice. A solid recruiting class (despite the tragedy of our performance) was nice but still not really enough to get me there.

But getting King put it over the top. I think he’s the type of kid that is going to elevate the play of everyone around him and his maturity is what we need in addition to his talent.
plus he knows this is his last shot to show these nfl scouts what he is made of!

Advertisement
My prediction for 2020 below:

If the offense even improves 20% and the Defense comes back into healthy shape and upgrades we go 11-1

.. Or dare i even say 12-0 and the ACCCG ... where we would get beat about 31-17 by Clemson.

What do ya'll think?

View attachment 111617
Can't see us losing at Virginia. They're breaking in a new QB. I expect their offense to regress. Most of their best players have graduated or moved onto the NFL.

King is going to win here, time for yall to toughen up & get on board got damnit.
I hear you and respect you opinion but I am tired of buy words. I like this kid but don't trust staff so I will wait to see the results. Since I actually put $$$ into the basket to pay Howard that first contract, I'm going to hold off on excitement without guilt. That said, I so hope you are right.

Advertisement
Agreed, his talent and smarts were apparent early on. Everyone saw it and so did he, and made a good decision so as to take himself to the next level. It has always been about coaching and exposure. From Pop Warner, High School, college. Get coached up and let them see you perform. And, if that’s not enough, he brings a strong work ethic and leadership skills. Sorely needed with this young team.GOCANES🙌🏿

King will only be here one year.

It’s pretty reasonable to expect he’ll make us better in 2020. But in 2021, there might be a regression to 2019.

While I think too there will be regression I don’t think we’ll see 6-7 for 2021 kore in the 8,9 ish range. Depends on who the starting QB is after the 2020 season. If TVD does wonders then we could see a pattern of winning here, which would be unprecedented lol

Advertisement

I’m in.
ShortImpoliteDuckbillplatypus-small.gif

Last few years have convinced me. If this guy says be wary, be wary. If he says sack up and ride, then it’s time to #letsbejerks. 🤣

Got any perspective on Coronavirus and utilities vs broader market vs XLE, @Liberty City El? Tough call where to put money these days.

Advertisement
I’m in.
ShortImpoliteDuckbillplatypus-small.gif

Last few years have convinced me. If this guy says be wary, be wary. If he says sack up and ride, then it’s time to #letsbejerks. 🤣

Got any perspective on Coronavirus and utilities vs broader market vs XLE, @Liberty City El? Tough call where to put money these days.

I bought into Amazon big back around mid December, and I’m riding it a little bit longer. btw, Amazon has hardly any business in China, so less of a corona impact.

King will only be here one year.

It’s pretty reasonable to expect he’ll make us better in 2020. But in 2021, there might be a regression to 2019.
There won't be another 2019

Advertisement
Back