King, Bolden...

Advertisement
Guys focused on a bag before the season even starts...weak *** move. King and Bolden and their sorry *** legs trying to get paid before the snap...should only be dreaming of BAMA.

#52 Ray Lewis came with the clothes on his back, a box of pencils his grandma could afford and left a LEGEND.

Be like Ray. Oh, and Manny can still kiss my assss. Mack about to own his fake HC assss again.
Ray would try to make money as well knowing he had one pair of jeans dumb ***. Who gives birth to these fried people?

You sound like a bitter, hate-filled troll.

Happily awaiting failure, and enjoying the aftermath.

That is pretty twisted.
I’m a little slow everyone knows this but now I come realize , WHY oh why did I ever want to man up against OCCC in one of the most EPIC battles ever witnessed in CIS history.

“HAPPILY AWAITING FAILURE “

Just slobber knocker’d me to reality years later.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys focused on a bag before the season even starts...weak *** move. King and Bolden and their sorry *** legs trying to get paid before the snap...should only be dreaming of BAMA.

#52 Ray Lewis came with the clothes on his back, a box of pencils his grandma could afford and left a LEGEND.

Be like Ray. Oh, and Manny can still kiss my assss. Mack about to own his fake HC assss again.
Yea Ray Lewis would have refused free money out of principle.

Advertisement
College Football Reaction GIF by ACC Network

Advertisement
OP, I guess we’re in good shape for Bama then...lol

My buddy whose a bama fan text me that earlier. I said oh wow! So thats the $$$ we know about... how much does he make under the table. He replied f*ck off lol

Advertisement
Back