King, Bolden...

Cane1835

Banned
Banned
Guys focused on a bag before the season even starts...weak *** move. King and Bolden and their sorry *** legs trying to get paid before the snap...should only be dreaming of BAMA.

#52 Ray Lewis came with the clothes on his back, a box of pencils his grandma could afford and left a LEGEND.

Be like Ray. Oh, and Manny can still kiss my assss. Mack about to own his fake HC assss again.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So you think Ray Lewis would’ve chose to stay broke if the NIL was available during his era?? 🤡
Please....Put in the work. The money will come. Fools digging for scraps and crumbs. Ray made over $100 mil...career + endorsements.

Advertisement
Guys focused on a bag before the season even starts...weak *** move. King and Bolden and their sorry *** legs trying to get paid before the snap...should only be dreaming of BAMA.

#52 Ray Lewis came with the clothes on his back, a box of pencils his grandma could afford and left a LEGEND.

Be like Ray. Oh, and Manny can still kiss my assss. Mack about to own his fake HC assss again.
InsidiousGoodnaturedBactrian-size_restricted.gif

902C3E33-A103-4150-80A7-72BD4C0D2AAB.gif

Advertisement
Back