King, Bolden...

Advertisement
Guys focused on a bag before the season even starts...weak *** move. King and Bolden and their sorry *** legs trying to get paid before the snap...should only be dreaming of BAMA.

#52 Ray Lewis came with the clothes on his back, a box of pencils his grandma could afford and left a LEGEND.

Be like Ray. Oh, and Manny can still kiss my assss. Mack about to own his fake HC assss again.
1626660674522.gif

Advertisement
Please....Put in the work. The money will come. Fools digging for scraps and crumbs. Ray made over $100 mil...career + endorsements.
I just reviewed a contract offered to an ND player for a weekly podcast. I not only told him to accept the money, I told him to ask for more money and to make sure that he owned the content from the show.
Any college athlete who has a chance to be paid for NIL and does not take the opportunity to be paid is a fool. And anyone advising a college athlete not to make money from NIL is a moron. This is capitalism. it works when people are paid for their labor.

Guys focused on a bag before the season even starts...weak *** move. King and Bolden and their sorry *** legs trying to get paid before the snap...should only be dreaming of BAMA.

#52 Ray Lewis came with the clothes on his back, a box of pencils his grandma could afford and left a LEGEND.

Be like Ray. Oh, and Manny can still kiss my assss. Mack about to own his fake HC assss again.
Yeah reasonable doubt is my favorite Hov album. Let’s just change the subject cause you on some nut ****, bro

Advertisement
Why is anybody even really sweating OP?

Nobody takes that kind of opinion seriously.

He sounds like some uneducated yahoo somebody dug up from the 50s.

LOL at being threatened by young men making money off their likeness/celebrity.

The world isn’t going to end because of it, and it will benefit the players and can even teach them lessons in succeeding, marketing, supply/demand, managing money, etc.

King succeeding in NIL is just another example of his leadership attributes.

Do you think the players would respect him more if King just laid back and wasn’t aggressively taking advantage of this opportunity, or if he’s done the exact opposite which is take advantage like a lion, and create goodwill while doing it.

Nah, he’s doing it right

Manny "little mack" Brown Jr 😂🤣😂

Advertisement

1626667961363.gif

Advertisement

Shut up loser

Advertisement
Back