King back throwing in April

I’ll buy that. My mentality has always been that I want to play as hard as possible to win. That’s what I teach kids also. Even if we’re down 40 points with two minutes left. I can’t stand people that go through the motions in any sport. Totally agree going 15-0 takes a lot of luck despite all the variables you can control. I’m more or less sick of watching UM teams accept mediocrity. Kids dancing around while we’re getting are butts whooped, etc.
👎🏿

Advertisement
I’ll buy that. My mentality has always been that I want to play as hard as possible to win. That’s what I teach kids also. Even if we’re down 40 points with two minutes left. I can’t stand people that go through the motions in any sport. Totally agree going 15-0 takes a lot of luck despite all the variables you can control. I’m more or less sick of watching UM teams accept mediocrity. Kids dancing around while we’re getting are butts whooped, etc.
We agree on that, you play hard always. Classy post!

Seems I have a new favorite trolling my posts. I think Holistic’s time would be better spent burning some fruity incense while rubbing CBD oil on his peanut sized balls than posting on CIS.
For the record, Portland has the ugliest looking people of any major city I’ve ever been in the US. I vividly remember going out to multiple clubs and bars without seeing ONE lady worth approaching. The few decent looking dudes were clamoring over South FL 3s and 4s. So in his defense, I might be a salty prick who out smokes Cheech and Chong out of necessity if I lived there, too. There’s a reason that whole city is one gigantic water bong lol.

Advertisement
We better hope King is ready for Bama....Why???

Because the WORST THING we could do to our young QB's ESPECIALLY IF we think he's going to be very good.....would be to throw him into his VERY FIRST GAME as a starter against the best coached, most well prepared team with arguably the best players in CFB and expect him to lead and perform at a high level

The odds are so stacked against him having immediate success OR being able to overcome the setbacks that will undoubtedly come throughout the game. The potential harm to that young man's psyche and confidence just isn't worth it.

Sure a miracle could happen...with Miami beating Bama with a rookie QB IF the defense plays lights out, we continually turn them over, the refs love us, we open truck lanes for the RBs, the WRs catch everything thrown...BECAUSE STUFF LIKE THAT HAPPENS FOR US IN EVERY GAME 😳

So get real. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO WIN...King gives us the best chance to win this game

Last edited:
A very optimistic sounding, but VERY qualified statement about him being ready for the first game. You have to listen to the words, and parse every statement, but pay close attention. Lashlee is a smart guy by the way.

Absolutely NO assurances given.
Total coach speak for sure. We know he’s not gonna say King had severe swelling when he tried yada yada drill. At the same time his eyes, facial expressions and voice seemed legit about Kings status. I’ll take this one with a idolized grain of salt and not that Himalayan size stuff.

Advertisement
We better hope King is ready for Bama....Why???

Because the WORST THING we could do to our young QB's ESPECIALLY IF we think he's going to be any good.....would be to throw him into his VERY FIRST GAME as a starter against the best coached, most well prepared team with arguably the best players in CFB and expect him to lead and perform at a high level

The odds are so stacked against him having immediate success OR being able to overcome the setbacks that will undoubtedly come throughout the game. The potential harm to that young man's psyche just isn't worth it.

Sure a miracle could happen...with Miami beating Bama with a rookie QB IF the defense plays lights out, we continually turn them over, the refs love us, we open truck lanes for the RBs, the WRs catch everything thrown...BECAUSE STUFF LIKE THAT HAPPENS TO US EVERY DAY

So get real. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO WIN...King gives us the best chance to win this game
I mean let's be honest - Saban has this game circled on his calendar. We've started to compete for a few recruits with him. He'll want to bury us to show those front-running 5 stars that Alabama is still the place to go.

He tore his ACL, dude. Why do you come off as such an arrogant prick all the time when you literally don’t know anything? Can’t you just say “I think he tore his MCL. Right?” and people can just tell you that you’re mistaken and you learn something.

As far as the 2nd part, he himself has posted him throwing. In April. Not before. Did he throw a singular football from Jan to April? I’m sure he did. But his throwing regimen started again last month. Again, it’s documented and confirmed by the kid himself. But, you tore your knee up, so you know everything.
Good shīt bro.

I’ve been checking this thread every night just waiting for him to come back with some büll**** like always, guess I’ll head back to the Butch Davis thread.

Advertisement
All we know for sure is King will do everything humanly possible to be 100% ready to go against Bama. I have no doubt. Whether or not his efforts will be enough is pure speculation at this point.

Correct. It’s really all up to things no one has any control over, other than the great effort we know he’s putting in. How his healing progresses, which is an internal metabolic process, is a big unknown.

Personally, my guess is that he’ll be ready, keyword is guessing, but I’m allowing for any possibility.

Advertisement
Back