King back throwing in April

ajone228

Recruit
Lashlee did an interview with WQAM this PM. Will be huge for King to start working with the wideouts in April.

“D’Eriq King, of course, is out rehabbing off a torn ACL.

“You’d love D’Eriq to be able to go through the spring, develop continuity with the guys,” Lashlee said. “He’s doing great, in great shape. He’s going to be able to do that April, May, June and July still and be ready for fall camp. Him being a veteran, having a full season (last year). I think we’ll be okay there.”

Advertisement
source-1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s “being ready for Bama” and then there’s “being ready for Bama”. They are two completely different things.
Dam son theres so many layers to dat win you think about it. So which you think it is?

Advertisement
I wish NKosi Perry was still here for the Bama game bc I don’t see how King will be ready to do all he does ( running and RPOs) at full speed and Bama hits much harder than OK State.

I wish NKosi Perry was still here for the Bama game bc I don’t see how King will be ready to do all he does ( running and RPOs) at full speed and Bama hits much harder than OK State.
Hopefully lashlee uses king like he did his QBs at SMU and not the nick marshall model at auburn with all that running. Feel he SMU’d it when kosi was in and he looked great. Would’ve been the best I’ve seen a QB look in awhile here if not for those 200 yards in drops we had in bowl.

If it's the case KING will not be ready especially VS BAMA. To early, don't want to reinjure the knee.

Advertisement
me too, but he probably said f*** that, I'm not getting crushed into pulp. Hopefully King will have a lot of his scrambling ability back.

You disputing my post is the least surprising thing to happen to me today

If you followed college football you’d know Bama has struggled mightily the last few years against good QBs and have been shredded by very good/top ones.

Your hyperbolic doom and gloom post would indicate you didn’t know, so I asked.

If you followed college football you’d know Bama has struggled mightily the last few years against good QBs and have been shredded by very good/top ones.

Your hyperbolic doom and gloom post would indicate you didn’t know, so I asked.
Justin Fields?

Advertisement
Back